I am very upset

+
I am very upset, tired and disappointed.
It s smthg like 2 month that i can not play this game anymore.
I have a little improvement now, with the 1.22 patch (GJ!) : instead of having the flatlined message straight away : now it just occurs when it s written "RED ENGINE".
I will never ever buy one of your games.

Ennoying :(
PC ? Console ? Steam ? GOG ?
(If PC and Steam, maybe you could try to verifying the files integrity, if you haven't already).
Edit : On PC, "Cyberpunk flatlined" message is not here on console :)

Last edited:
Ennoying :(
PC ? Console ? Steam ? GOG ?
(If PC and Steam, maybe you could try to verifying the files integrity, if you haven't already)
If it's P.C., and verifying files doesn't help, they could just have a massively old system. My laptop is 4 or 5 years old at least, and i can play fairly well, little lag, but not horrible. Also, maybe check to see if your graphics card is up to date, or might be incompatible. When it first came out, i couldn't play Duke Nukem Forever because my laptop had an intel card, and the game didn't support it.

It helps more if you send a ticket to support with more details. No one can help you if you just say that you have this error message. Even if you play on a very good PC is still possible that something is corrupted, missing, or not updated.

Also, maybe try not using a cheat engine, if you are. I was using Wemod just to try out the cheats, and i was getting crash reports just for exiting the game. Stopped using it, and it plays fine now.

I am very upset, tired and disappointed.
It s smthg like 2 month that i can not play this game anymore.
I have a little improvement now, with the 1.22 patch (GJ!) : instead of having the flatlined message straight away : now it just occurs when it s written "RED ENGINE".
I will never ever buy one of your games.
Platform? [PC, PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X/Xbox One]
Did you get it on Steam, GOG or on disc?

Here is the support-page:

It won't help the rest of us or you to just post a message here and disappear into the sunset with anger. If it crashes, it's a serious thing and they need to know what happens. Otherwise, how can they help the rest of us, if you're not reporting the problem to CD Projekt Red directly? If/when this issue has been addressed, maybe it'll improve the experience for all of us and not just you. Who knows? So I hope you'll take a couple of minutes and go to the page, select the gaming-platform you use and tell them what happens. Ohh, and if you're on PC, you can also send a DxDiag-report, so they can pinpoint with greater ccuracy what happens if the issue has been fixed and it's something with your system that makes the game crash. I hope you'll eventually return, hopefully, with a different experience having a good time playing the game.

Top Bottom