I cant accomplish some contracts in GWENT

+
In russion version of GWENT game dosnt know that I have "Geralt of Rivia" card thats why I cant finish some collection contracts. But this card is one of the first cards I got from beta test as I remember.
В русской версии игра не видит мою карту "Геральт из Ривии" и поэтому я не могу получить награды за выполнение некоторых контрактов из вкладки "Коллекция".

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 88

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
For the contract to trigger, the card needs to be crafted. However, Geralt is part of the base set now and, thus, cannot be crafted. Hmm... Not sure about this one. You could try to contact CDPR support.

For the contract to trigger, the card needs to be crafted. However, Geralt is part of the base set now and, thus, cannot be crafted. Hmm... Not sure about this one. You could try to contact CDPR support.
Thx, I'll try. I discover this bug two months ago and I think they would fix it...
Post automatically merged:

I wrote to them and they fix it in a few hours. Great support.

Last edited:
Top Bottom