I can't even Load the Damn Game on PC

+
it crashes 3 seconds after I push Play in GOG
i try to run the .exe directly from the folder, updated to the newest windows, updated drivers. Repair/verify.
Tried on a clean reboot, uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.

I just want a GD refund...I stream and there is no point in streaming this game months after it's out. ( I still would but in terms of picking up new viewers i need to be playing NOW) I paid for the game and all i've done is waste hours trying to troubleshoot
I specifically bought the PC version because of all the horrible console reviews.

Loved the Witcher Series but if I don't get a refund or this fixed by the weekend I'll never buy another one of CD project Red games again and I'm reporting credit card fraud to my bank to get my money back. THIS IS ABSOLUTE BS.

and my PC is definitely able to handle this game.

As frequently mentioned the support website with contact option can be found here. There‘s some info regarding crashes and concerning refunds:

Completely reinstalling the drivers as mentioned in the topic above can be worth a try if you haven‘t done that yet.

If you bought the digital version of the game on GOG and haven‘t seen it yet:

But there‘s a lot going on these days so things might take time.

i've done EVERYTHING and more even considered trying to Hex edit the startup file but I shouldn't have to do that.
and i'd like to be understanding but there is no excuse for releasing a game that does not run.

some bugs here and there, a crash now and then...sure, understandable but this is ridiculous and nobody should have to wait for a refund...it's OUR MONEY, we did not receive a product we paid for, the company has no right to hold our money. REFUNDS NEED TO BE A PRIORITY. i would even consider repurchasing the game later but No way my money is being tied up, that's wrong and unethical.

Top Bottom