I can't load a Cyberpunk 2077 save BlackScreen

+
I'm on version 1.6 and when I try to load a save the screen goes black while the music plays and the game doesn't load. when I look at the task manager my computer shows that cyberpunk is using 0% disk while the ram and cpu values are normal for the game.

I'm on version 1.6 and when I try to load a save the screen goes black while the music plays and the game doesn't load. when I look at the task manager my computer shows that cyberpunk is using 0% disk while the ram and cpu values are normal for the game.
The obvious and inevitable question :
Did you use or used mods ?
In any case, I suggest to verifying the game files at first :

the game loads normally when i start a new game or do a beachmark test but any save i try to load the screen goes black but the game works normally until i close or die because the save does not load

the game loads normally when i start a new game or do a beachmark test but any save i try to load the screen goes black but the game works normally until i close or die because the save does not load
You can save the game ? And the auto-save work too ?
If yes, you mean that if you try to load the save, the game "freeze" (get stuck on black screen).
If your on Windows 10, verify if it is the most recent version :
1. If your Windows 10 version is below 1909, update it to the most recent one. To check the version of your OS press Win+R and open "winver".
And if you can add some details :
like your config CPU/GPU/RAM...

Last edited:
yes the save works but I can't enter the save.
my configs are:
Processor: I5-2500 CPU 3.30GHz 2 cores

Ram: HyperX 8GB not sure other specs about Ram

Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2Gb

I use Windows 10 Pro

on average I have 30 to 50 fps during gameplay without graphical errors my game has less fps inside some interiors but the average is 39 to 42 fps during gameplay

no SSD

yes the save works but I can't enter the save.
my configs are:
Processor: I5-2500 CPU 3.30GHz 2 cores

Ram: HyperX 8GB not sure other specs about Ram

Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2Gb

I use Windows 10 Pro

on average I have 30 to 50 fps during gameplay without graphical errors my game has less fps inside some interiors but the average is 39 to 42 fps during gameplay

no SSD
So thats under minimum requirements.

If it still runs but wont work with a save you have. Something is probably wrong with that save. Im guessing you will have too start over..

You can send a ticket to the support anyway with a DxDiag > "Contact Us" button
But I'm afraid, it's due to the fact that you don't reach the minimum requirements to run the game. So yes, at first the game can work fine or almost, but when you try to load a save, you hardware simply can't handle it and the game simply "freezes".

Top Bottom