I can't log in with my main account, the one linked to my game...

+
I can't log in with my main account, the one linked to my game...

I have used the forgot password route, did everything it told me to do, and when I type in the password, checked to make sure it is right, it tells me my account is locked for 4 minutes. so I wait for the 4 minutes, type the password given by the email and it tells me the account is locked for 6 minutes. I have been trying to log into my account for a few weeks now and using the given password from the forgot password process, which I have used several times already, and every time my account gets locked for several minutes.

The automated system for password recovery is not working for me to log in on my main account. I need help directly.

eisberg1977 said:
I have used the forgot password route, did everything it told me to do, and when I type in the password, checked to make sure it is right, it tells me my account is locked for 4 minutes. so I wait for the 4 minutes, type the password given by the email and it tells me the account is locked for 6 minutes. I have been trying to log into my account for a few weeks now and using the given password from the forgot password process, which I have used several times already, and every time my account gets locked for several minutes.

The automated system for password recovery is not working for me to log in on my main account. I need help directly.
What is your username for your main account . Username only please .

Top Bottom