I can't play ACT III! need help please!!!!!

+
I can't play ACT III! need help please!!!!!

I'm playing The Witcher 2 on xbox360, and after the fight with henselt at the end of ACT II, and after asking me to put the second DVD, the game crash on the first cinematic of the ACT III and my xbox crashes too!! i really need a save game from the start of the ACT III with Roche's path or even Iorveth's path so that i will not pass by the cinematic!! please help me i really want to finish this amazing game! and thanks in advance :)

iheb1904 said:
I'm playing The Witcher 2 on xbox360, and after the fight with henselt at the end of ACT II, and after asking me to put the second DVD, the game crash on the first cinematic of the ACT III and my xbox crashes too!! i really need a save game from the start of the ACT III with Roche's path or even Iorveth's path so that i will not pass by the cinematic!! please help me i really want to finish this amazing game! and thanks in advance :)/>

Do you have enough space to install it to the hard drive . It`s supposed to run better that way .

unfortunatly i don't have! i've even thinked of starting the game again and choose Iorveth and maybe it will solve the problem but after watching some walkthrough on youtube i found that the 2 paths have the same narration cinematic at the beginning of the ACT III! I think the only way is to bypass the cinematic! i'll just wait for a generous one to give me a save just at the start of ACT III!

You should have at least 15 previous save files (it is how many xbox 360 allows, 12 manual and 3 autosave), so no need to start the game again. Does it happen every time you try to play it again? In this case it might be your disk # 2 is defective. I have never had persistent problems. Sure, it crashed couple of times at random intervals, but it was nothing permanent. Restart you 360 and try again.

yes i have many saves! i have even the save at the moment to choose between Roche and Iorveth at the end of the first ACT I! but as i've said in the start of the ACT III the 2 paths have the same cinematic so i'll have the same problem! for sure i have a defection in the DVD 2 and the defection is on that cinematic and i've tried more that 20 times and always the same problem! :(

iheb1904 said:
strange! no one have a save from the beginning of Act 3? or no one want to help a fan of this game? :(/>
I`m sure they would help if they could . But I don`t know how many here have the 360 version .

Top Bottom