I can't see a sword of Xintia (Ксинтии)

+
I can't see a sword of Xintia (Ксинтии)

When do The Spear of Destiny quest i can win this spear, Dun Banner cloak, and this sword, but i can't see sword in my inventory.
Is this a bug, or anything else?!

Samum2000 said:
When do The Spear of Destiny quest i can win this spear, Dun Banner cloak, and this sword, but i can't see sword in my inventory.
Is this a bug, or anything else?!

Did you check the "Quest Items" section ? They should be there.

Pham said:
Did you check the "Quest Items" section ? They should be there.

Of course i check on it. If you have the sword in your inventory - take to look on your save-game with this sword.

It shows up in the "Quest items" section of your inventory, not in the "Weapons" section, as you cannot equip the sword.

In the English version, it's called the Commander's Sword in your inventory, not by its real name. This may be the same in your language version too.

dragonbird said:
It shows up in the "Quest items" section of your inventory, not in the "Weapons" section, as you cannot equip the sword.

In the English version, it's called the Commander's Sword in your inventory, not by its real name. This may be the same in your language version too.

You mistake.

Commander's sword

This is the sword of the infamous Vandergrift, given to Geralt by Saskia after she is cured of the poison. Allegedly, after he lost his first duel with Seltkirk due to a cracked sword, the Commander was so angry that he hanged the smith who had made his sword and ordered a special one forged by Kaedwen's best mages and swordsmiths. It was named "Loa'then" (meaning "hatred" in the Elder Language). This second sword is the one Saskia had in her possession.

THIS IS NOT THAT SWORD.
I say about sword, which i can win on Burdon

Oh, THAT sword. The one you're supposed to win playing poker!

You're right. It doesn't appear in inventory. It's a bug.

dragonbird said:
Oh, THAT sword. The one you're supposed to win playing poker!

You're right. It doesn't appear in inventory. It's a bug.
The wiki sais that winning a third time shoul reward a cloak AND the sword, but I only got the cloak

My message to CD Project:

Sword of the warrior princess Xenthia - I win this sword in poker on Skalen Burdon, but nothing is added to Geralt's inventory. Can you think about fix it?!

Answer :

Hello Dmitry,

Thank you for contacting us. This sword never made it into the game. It is one of the unimplemented features.
We will think about fixing it in future patches.

Best regards
Andrzej Kwiatkowski

I read on the gog forums that you DO get a rusty sword in your inventory when the dwarf gambler says that; maybe he was just exaggerating over an old piece of crap?

What quest is the cloak needed for? Have the cloak but never could find a quest or anyplace to use it.

Top Bottom