+
corpostreetkidnomad.png

streetkidcont.png

streetkidmapa.png

nomadcont.png

nomadmapa.png

corpocont.png

corpomapa.png
Thanks CDPR now please fix the game , release a DLC and add more missions where your lifepath matters .Great game could have been better .

Juyo

Forum regular
Not a fan of the legendary netrunner item set? :)

Props man, dedication! Hard to argue with your comments - it is a fun game, just had so much more potential!

Not a fan of the legendary netrunner item set? :)

Props man, dedication! Hard to argue with your comments - it is a fun game, just had so much more potential!
I used only a netrunner suit for the most part of the game because I was hacking so I didn't need any protection or fancy clothes

View attachment 11155268
Thanks CDPR now please fix the game , release a DLC and add more missions where your lifepath matters .Great game could have been better .

Single player games like this are one of the reasons why I never play them. I thought this game would be chock full of things to do. This game like all single player games gives us nothing to do once we complete them. Everyone wants DLC right away to keep them playing lol. But that's not happening anytime soon since they need to complete this beta version of the game first.

That's great. I was gonna do that. But I go and deleted my Corpo play by mistake. So I said screw it. And just played Street Kid.

Im still on Corpo. Im doing the side missions / assults and stuff because those are addicting. Main quest is boring to me. Im not doing another playthrough until this game is finished.

Street Kid FTW! xD

I did not complete the game with every origin but i played each pretty far after the heist

I noticed in the last, the street kid that there was almost nothing to pick up in the bar, in the garage or inbetween. But i am not sure about the corpo and the nomand right now.

Juyo

Forum regular
Corpo who loses their status and becomes a hustling Merc (then aims to rise to the top again, but on their own terms) feels like the best character arc to me, the nomad and street kid arcs don't really seem that transformative, but you do get more immersion with other characters from those life paths than Corpo, that's true.

Last edited:
Nomad is best for male V and the Panam storyline, because "you know, I'm a bit of a nomad myself".
Street Kid is best for side gigs, because you can streed-kid your way around certain bouncers.
Corpo is best for the Takemura questline, because it has some hilarious dialogue options that give extra ways to do certain things.

Same here, now on the 4th lifepath (more like a remake of my first corpo path)

Wish they fix the merchant legendary shop bug, the crafting system and can we have a lifepath where we dont find crafting is important at all.

Same here, now on the 4th lifepath (more like a remake of my first corpo path)

Wish they fix the merchant legendary shop bug, the crafting system and can we have a lifepath where we dont find crafting is important at all.
You don't have to craft at all in this game ,you can buy anything you need

You don't have to craft at all in this game ,you can buy anything you need

Well, i tried the buying stuff method (not using the glitch to farm for money) its actually far more labor taxing just for a singular legendary item. Plus you would need to upgrade it later on which, you might as well just craft from the beginning.

The game practically forces you to invest in crafting, or you are screwed over for upgrading. I like to do a body reflex cool build but the lack of tech/crafting will hurt your dps through upgrading and armor bonus through Tech tree. so you can kinda write off 18 points just so you can upgrade your Legendary gear :(

The game practically forces you to invest in crafting, or you are screwed over for upgrading. I like to do a body reflex cool build but the lack of tech/crafting will hurt your dps through upgrading and armor bonus through Tech tree. so you can kinda write off 18 points just so you can upgrade your Legendary gear :(
again you don't have to do any upgrading or crafting ,you can survive and complete the game with whatever you find or buy

Top Bottom