I COULDNT GET MAIN QUEST AND IT WILL RUIN MY 75+ HRS GAMEPLAY

+
Hey everyone, i have an issue with this main quest, when yennefer ask Geralt to go with her to Lofoton, i chose to meet her there and do some side quest before continue the main quest, however when i was done with side quest, i couldnt find the main quest in menu, it just wasnt there, only main quest which i have there are DLC quests which i havent started yet, and In Ciri's Footsteps. I tried to restart the game and everything. I am using fast travel mode and im pretty sure it is happened just because that.
When i get to the last place that yen had to transport, that is what i see;
Screenshot_123.png

It is happened me at now or never quest too and i had these commands so i solved my problem.
  • addfact(q302_completed)
  • addfact(q302_post_mafia_completed)
  • addfact(sq302_start)

So, i need to restart the Echoes of the Past quest or directly start the missing person quest. Can anybody help me to find the code or any solutions? I tried everything and i dont have save. It will ruin my 75+ hrs gameplay so i need ur help ty.

Are you using any other mods, or have you ever used any in the past? These might also be interfering.

Once you use console commands to force the game into a different state, there's really no way of knowing exactly what could be affected down the line. Whenever a quest borks out, the best bet is to simply reload the game and try again from a point before the offending quest appears in your journal. If it still doesn't cooperate, reload an even earlier save. Hopefully, you can still try this.

If that's not possible, it will likely require a lot more information on the way you handled the playthrough to track down the issue. Many quests can overlap and affect each other in different ways. If you could post shots of your journal to see which ones are active, complete, and failed, that may help.

Moving this conversation to mod discussions, as that's where you'll likely find the most feedback. If the game is otherwise unmodded, feel free to send in a ticket to CDPR Support, including a saved game file.

Are you using any other mods, or have you ever used any in the past? These might also be interfering.

Once you use console commands to force the game into a different state, there's really no way of knowing exactly what could be affected down the line. Whenever a quest borks out, the best bet is to simply reload the game and try again from a point before the offending quest appears in your journal. If it still doesn't cooperate, reload an even earlier save. Hopefully, you can still try this.

If that's not possible, it will likely require a lot more information on the way you handled the playthrough to track down the issue. Many quests can overlap and affect each other in different ways. If you could post shots of your journal to see which ones are active, complete, and failed, that may help.

Moving this conversation to mod discussions, as that's where you'll likely find the most feedback. If the game is otherwise unmodded, feel free to send in a ticket to CDPR Support, including a saved game file.
I am not using any other mods. I just used fast travel. Like i said, it is probably happened because of i fast travelled in the middle of the quest. Only solution is i need to restart the Echoes of the Past quest or directly start the missing person quest. So i need the commands can do one of them. I searched it but i couldnt find anything about it.

I am not using any other mods. I just used fast travel. Like i said, it is probably happened because of i fast travelled in the middle of the quest. Only solution is i need to restart the Echoes of the Past quest or directly start the missing person quest. So i need the commands can do one of them. I searched it but i couldnt find anything about it.
It could be. Unfortunately, that's one of the downsides of more aggressive mods that attempt to circumvent what the devs originally intended. Hopefully someone will know the command you're looking for.

Hey everyone, i have an issue with this main quest, when yennefer ask Geralt to go with her to Lofoton, i chose to meet her there and do some side quest before continue the main quest, however when i was done with side quest, i couldnt find the main quest in menu, it just wasnt there, only main quest which i have there are DLC quests which i havent started yet, and In Ciri's Footsteps. I tried to restart the game and everything. I am using fast travel mode and im pretty sure it is happened just because that.
When i get to the last place that yen had to transport, that is what i see;
View attachment 11303089

It is happened me at now or never quest too and i had these commands so i solved my problem.
  • addfact(q302_completed)
  • addfact(q302_post_mafia_completed)
  • addfact(sq302_start)

So, i need to restart the Echoes of the Past quest or directly start the missing person quest. Can anybody help me to find the code or any solutions? I tried everything and i dont have save. It will ruin my 75+ hrs gameplay so i need ur help ty.
you can fix the quest going to the point when the quest triggers the next step
check the place with a youtube video, go there and start walking near the exact point till you get the quest again
happened to me, fixed like this

check the place with a youtube video, go there and start walking near the exact point till you get the quest again
If I'm right, "normally" you must arrive from the dock (with a boat). Yen wait you not far from the dock in direction of Lofoten :)

Yes, i tried exact same thing for half an hour but it didnt work for me. I guess i fully bugged it and there is no solution :/

Top Bottom