I created an app to automatically solve the Breach Protocol hacking minigame(

+
Nice, but since you can exit the terminal or failing completely and repeat you can just re-do it until you can an easy sequence....

This is also probably faster and easier way to cheat than having to take a photo with your phone. Not that's it that hard of getting 2 out of 3 pretty much all the time unless you get one of those that is really unsolvable (and yes I've gotten one with 2 FF's required and none in the input matrix).

Nice, but since you can exit the terminal or failing completely and repeat you can just re-do it until you can an easy sequence....

This is also probably faster and easier way to cheat than having to take a photo with your phone. Not that's it that hard of getting 2 out of 3 pretty much all the time unless you get one of those that is really unsolvable (and yes I've gotten one with 2 FF's required and none in the input matrix).

IIRC you actually get a time penalty for redoing the minigame, and using this you can be absolutely sure that you got the best possible reward. Also, it's the most meta way to beat the minigame, I guess :p

I'll give it a try. Thanks.
Thank you for trying it! Let me know if there's any usability/interface improvements you'd like to see.
Post automatically merged:

For the next major release of the app I was thinking of looking into how to hack Cyberpunk itself. Assuming the user is willing to install a separate application into their PC, it should be possible to read/write to the game's memory interfacing through the mobile app.

Last edited:
This is awesome! It'd be great if you could choose which sequences you want to complete, when you can choose 2 out of 3 for example.

This is awesome! It'd be great if you could choose which sequences you want to complete, when you can choose 2 out of 3 for example.

That's a feature I intend to add to the next release. That way you don't have to rely on the algorithm's preference for completing sequences.

I get a kick outta solving the minigame to gey at least two solves.

You need a surprisingly large buffer size to complete more than 2, in most cases!

Just pushed an update which should improve the pathfinding speed considerably, so calculating a solution should now be instantaneous.

IIRC you actually get a time penalty for redoing the minigame, and using this you can be absolutely sure that you got the best possible reward. Also, it's the most meta way to beat the minigame, I guess :p
While true, since the timer doesn't start until you input the first code sequence I found even at the lowest the timer will drop to was still plenty to do any sequence.
~12 seconds.

The cancel and retry also stops working if you pick up the perk to auto do the first daemon.

You need a surprisingly large buffer size to complete more than 2, in most cases!

Just pushed an update which should improve the pathfinding speed considerably, so calculating a solution should now be instantaneous.
I don't always get two and getting all is extremely rare, I just plan my moves before the clock starts running.

Top Bottom