I didn't get Jackie's Bike

+
Completed the hero mission but didn't get the bike, V key is shown in red, is it because I didn't progress through the delamain quest?

Same issue here - exited Coyote Cojo, pressed V, but just summoned the old Galena without an option to call Jackie's bike.

It's unrelated to the Delamain quest.

In fact, I knew you could get the bike from the Hero quest so when my car was totaled I went straight to it to get the bike and it worked.

Sounds like a bug. Tried reloading?

My V button is sometimes red when I go inside building or hostile territories. Try walking up to side of the road maybe it could turn blue again.

When you hold the 'Summon vehicle' button you should get a list, even though you only own a single vehicle. Sometimes it's unavailable though.

Same problem.
I completed the quest too.
Got the key in front of V's apartment, but the bike isn't listed in the vehicle menue.

Nah you get it in front of appartment if you did not send jackie to his mom with the taxi. Im guessing your normal car is in the parking garage and thats why. should have text/mail about it.

AH ok. It's NOT a bug!
If you send Jackie to Vik, the Heroes Quest isn't available.
.... damn! :giggle:

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but I got 2 copies of the keys for the bike/garage from 2 NPC's I killed during the Panam mission to rescue Saul. The 2 guys closest to the main entrance to the compound both dropped it.

AH ok. It's NOT a bug!
If you send Jackie to Vik, the Heroes Quest isn't available.
.... damn! :giggle:

That's true, but the bike should still be available if she sent you the keys to your apartment. Even after your car is wrecked by Delmain, it can still be hailed from the street, but once you summon the bike (long press V) the car is no longer in the list. If you really want the bike, then cool, but you still get the bike even if you sent Jackie to Vik. I did the same, thinking that Vik would somehow be able to resolve the situation. I overestimated Vik's ability to handle it.

That's true, but the bike should still be available if she sent you the keys to your apartment. Even after your car is wrecked by Delmain, it can still be hailed from the street, but once you summon the bike (long press V) the car is no longer in the list. If you really want the bike, then cool, but you still get the bike even if you sent Jackie to Vik. I did the same, thinking that Vik would somehow be able to resolve the situation. I overestimated Vik's ability to handle it.
Yes, was my fault.
I have now fixed it. I overlooked the phone-call. ;)
Thanks!

When Jakie dies send him home. You get to know about Misty and Jakie then as well as his mother. You also get his bike.

I didnt even get the Heroes mission on my latest playthrough.. ive experienced more and more of these bugs the more times i play the game where missions simply dont pop up, i belive such things are in urgent need of fixing aswell as the no epic or legendary components in shops, that bug have had me restart the game twice on 2 separate playthroughs 20 hours in.

Top Bottom