I didn't get Jackie's Bike

+
If you kindof speed through until act II you will only have 4 or maybe 5 street cred and then not get the call from mama wells.

Just do some other things the call will come at 6 or 7 street cred and I do not think it is related to where you send body.

I sent to family, viktor, told to wait for me and always gotten key. But is related to street cred.

Same here, im really late game and have just realised I never received it.
Still had my save from the heroes mission so went back to check if I had done anything wrong and nope! Same choices I originally made this time around I can load the vehicle but now have come way to far in my main save to replay all the way just for the bike. Any tips from mods out there?

Even if your car is wrecked and you haven't got it back repaired, so if that is the last vehicle you did ride it will be called upon if you just press the call vehicle button (this is a bug sins the car is wrecked and you still get it?). You need to press and hold the button and chose the bike in the list, after that you can just press the button.

i do not have jackies bike and i dont know why as when i check my back pack i found jackies bike keys with a question mark in a yellow circle and can not do anything i done everything right and was handed keys but when i went to call for my vechicle it was not there ive reloaded game and still the same and i also have legendary keys to his apartment aswell i have not finshed the deleman missions but i dont know if that has anything to do with it i got my car back but no bike

You haven't see the message "Vehicle acquired" on your screen ?
Normally, this message would appear when you pick up the keys.
(you don't see the bike in your vehicle's list ?)

Top Bottom