I dont have main mission.After search and destroy mission

+
I dont have main mission.When I leave hotel johny is not spawning.After search and destroy mission I cant go main story

Attachments

• asd.png
    asd.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 364
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 362
I have the same issue. There are no main jobs in my journal after completing search and destroy. I read somewhere that it might have been because the whole act where you find soul killer is bugged and never lets you actually do it. I myself only got to finding and talking to alt cunningham's construct and assumed it was the end of that act. I however received a mission asking me to talk to Jonny after this act but his dialogue didn't make much sense in the context of the story. I think that it might have been an out of place mission that bugged my game so that I could not play the soul killer act. I've invested a whole lot into this game time wise and this bug really ruins it for me. I hope they come out with a fix soon.

I have the same issue. There are no main jobs in my journal after completing search and destroy. I read somewhere that it might have been because the whole act where you find soul killer is bugged and never lets you actually do it. I myself only got to finding and talking to alt cunningham's construct and assumed it was the end of that act. I however received a mission asking me to talk to Jonny after this act but his dialogue didn't make much sense in the context of the story. I think that it might have been an out of place mission that bugged my game so that I could not play the soul killer act. I've invested a whole lot into this game time wise and this bug really ruins it for me. I hope they come out with a fix soon.
Yeah I am waiting new update

Same here. Its been like that for over a week. I have been doing side gigs and almost complete with everything.

Anyone find a resolution for this please tag me.

I'm having the same problem and it's really frustrating because I've done all the side quests and got to 50 street cred. Hopefully a fix comes out soon i was having a lot of fun prior to this even with the other bugs.

I'm having the same problem and it's really frustrating because I've done all the side quests and got to 50 street cred. Hopefully a fix comes out soon i was having a lot of fun prior to this even with the other bugs.

I'm also in the same situation as you, I'm frustrated and I really don't think they'll fix it :(

Same here. I hope the fix comes in the January patch because I don't want to wait another month till I can beat the game. I'm already detached enough from the story.

I agree that reporting this problem to the Devs should be done and I appreciate you leaving the links. However, I have reported problems to them over this game and have been summarily ignored. This is not a new problem and if by now they are not aware of the problem and addressing it, they deserve the criticism they receive. I'm not one of the those weak consumers getting enraged and demanding a refund. I am a huge fan of the cd projekt red but I want them to fix a glaring bug with the game that makes it so you cannot finish the game. I've been grinding and leveling like crazy and I don't want to loose that as would any reasonable player. The fans are searching in every corner of the internet trying to find a cure. This forum as well. Please keep that in mind. Thanks.

Yes, I get your point. Keep in mind though - and I’m well aware that this is not something a lot of customers care about— that around New Year‘s Eve and Christmas most companies are not able to keep working on full capacities (people need to have some time for their families too...).

And even before there must have been a ton of reports, judging from what is happening in the forums. All things considered, dealing with every report might take weeks, and I doubt every issue will be addressed in the next patch (some issues will probably require more time than others). As far as I can see, this is going to be a longer process. And of course from a players perspective I understand, that the whole waiting for a fix sucks.

Top Bottom