I Don't Know What to Think... & perogies rock!

+
For the last month I wondered how the aftermath of all this would play out. I know the media's reaction. It's the same reaction they have to everything. They blow things out of proportion and outright lie. Cuz that's their job. They make news. So they don't really count. I was wondering what the gamers out there in the world would say. A lot. Few really make any sense. I do suggest gamers take the time to study game making. On your own time. If anything so you can be better about talking about games. And then getting it all wrong and being corrected. Cuz that's how that works.

Anywho, I was thinking... Right!

Nothing is going to change. If what was advertised was not fulfilled, and there are plenty of level headed people who know this as actual fact, then how has CDPR turned things around. Marcel did his video. Was that for shareholders...? Cuz it wasn't for gamers. If it was there would have been more. So...

Do I wait for CDPR to do the smart things? Announce a live stream set at a bad hour for most people. Like 2 am central USA time. Have just a few people. Simple set.

Then fire away: This is what we missed. We know. This is were we f'd up. We know. The bugs we got so lets stick to the meat and potatoes. We are adding x, y, z. We can't add this because of a, b, c, but we can do this... At the end just say, You won't hear from us again until we release a patch or dlc, and there may be more added but we aren't talking so Naah!

Squash the beef. Be direct. Wonka it up and just go to town. The less eyes on you, the less you'll be looked over and judged. Shut the doors. Keep the family close and safe. common sense stuff.

Also I would cut PR and Marketing down. To like zero. You're CDPR for Pete's sake! You do your own diggity doo darn dang advertising. It's called being fucking famous...

Anywho, how's everyone? I am at home. It's my brother's birthday today so I'll be going to that. We are all having Kilbasa, Cabbage rolls, and Perogies. Half the family is Polish. One of the reason why I didn't get hired at CDPR. You can't get paid in Perogies. They are not considered legal currency there. Who knew..?

Last edited:
Top Bottom