I don't like V

+
V is a complex character, often inhuman. why does not V seek the agreement with Johnny? why V is often unpleasant, irritating; a motherfucker in fact.
V is pretty and she wants people to know it, she knows to fight, she demands to be understood; no matter the cost.
rarely human, often cruel, except for {Sinnerman}, this time V, forgetting her bad faith, is compassionate; she doesn't lie to herself.

I know why V is like this, O yes I know it; because V is simply; me.

Attachments

• none.png
    none.png
    774 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
1st play, Nomad, Rogue died, Johnny got the body, (hated (all) the ending)
2nd play, Streetkid, Best buds with Johnny, Panam ending with Judy

3rd. Corpo female V, Her Best friend died and got betrayed and shot. She has no reason to be buddy-buddy with Panam. Equal deals, no going after Nash but helped with Saul (they are still waiting for V to show at the train station even though she said she wanted no part klepping the tank) Corpo V's lived life in NC, so no playing in the dirt with Panam.

Since she's dying, no irresponsible romances. I'm guessing Judy will leave after V (probably) declines the clouds request. (hated River, left him as soon as I could. Barely know the guy and he wants free help)

V treats Johnny like the terminal tumor he is. Not responding to his comments, or walking away when he pops up. She popped Sinnerman in the head right after Johnny said he wouldn't talk if you didn't go with them. She immediately popped the pills when Johnny was going justify his actions after Hellman was caught. CDPR did have some dialogue to handle this kind of playthrough but not enough, adding a simple "no" or "----" option would have been nice.

I kinda like this V the best. Short-tempered, Deadly, independent, fully aware she running out of time alone. It kinda fits since this current version of NC feels empty to me. (plus grinding through unskippable scenes and missions (BD) just to play the one new life path mission)

Just wish there was a dialogue option to remind the various NPCs. "Hey, I got 2 weeks to live from a talking brain tumor, spare me your shit"

Top Bottom