I Don't Trust Alt Cunningham..

+
River is pretty straighforward. And Viktor also seems like someone you can trust.
And don't tell me you don't trust poor mama Welles... XD
Well sure... I trust them. For now. Jackie was pretty trustworthy too before well...

I did say protect your friends, and those are them.

I want to add that During the "Star Path" when johnny Speaks to alt from the net in the afterlife their is a dialogue option for Johnny to say He's sorry for putting her through so much crap and in that moment It seems that "Alt" is stunned that he said it. I thought that was a cool bit of interaction

I just don't like that she uses us to Devour The consciousnesses inside mikoshi along Side murdering Every arasaka employee when you give her access to AHQ's network. What's her justification for murdering innocent people not associated with her death?? Surely she wanted to further some goal by devouring those engrams.. What do you all think?
Had she not done it, I would have.

Arasaka security are brainwashed drones. The only pragmatical way to stop them is to off them. Kudos to Alt for that one.

Mikoshi is the soul prison. Taking them out of there is probably better than just deleting them. I would like that prospect if I was in there. Some might elect to self-delete or not, that is hard to deduce from the game, but in general suicide should be easy for an AI without corporeal form.

Alt is an AI with self-interest in the first place. And she is straight-forward about it. Treat her like that.

Alt also does well on the promise to help V, within what she could do in the end. Thus all good by me. I wish V could have stayed in touch.

I do not believe that this was the real Alt, because of the short story Black Dog from the Cyberpunk RED rulebook.
In this story the group of edgerunners tasked to transport a device which turns out to be a cryo-chamber containing the corpse of Johnny Silverhand meets Angel who looks very much like Alt.
Based on this story I speculate that the Alt construct hiding behind the Black Wall is just a copy or an echo of Alt's engramm and not the real Alt.

There's a lot of ignorance that V has about Alt that makes her feel more sinister. It also makes the Voodoo Boyz look like morons.

The Voodoo Boyz want to offer their allegiance to Alt in the event of the Blackwall falling and humanity being destroyed.

Alt Cunningham CREATED the Blackwall to PROTECT humanity from Rache Bartmoss' insane AI.

Top Bottom