I don't want more V/Jackie/Panam centered stories...

+
I also think, expansions should have a new protagonist. More V stories after the ending would not work with so different endings anyway. Adding side stuff mid-game would just worsen the narrative dissonance.

I also think, expansions should have a new protagonist. More V stories after the ending would not work with so different endings anyway. Adding side stuff mid-game would just worsen the narrative dissonance.
So many different ending outcomes make it hard to come up with satisfying follow up. I don't like middle game expansions too (some people suggest more Jackie but he died an inevitable death and it wouldn't save him).

ehh, I think its all about execution, but I can imagine some good stories/adventures with a different character. That said, I doubt they are going to not tell V's story.

Agree. Wouldn' t mind receiving a couple of txt messages from those characters occasionally, but personally i have had enough as well. Having to deal with these, trying to force us to fall for a crush and needing them be able to progress, it breaks it the games immersion and consequently the will to replay, unless we ignore the fact we're dying and just explore, which gets to a point of pointless'ness. Love NC and cyberpunk. Also the Aldecados feel too soft for cyberpunk, being a natural streetkid, them would be ones i'd never be hanging out with.

I disagree, the existing characters including V have so much more potential, many of them with the feeling of "cut content". Would be stupid not to explore that further and they already have the character models! I think it's unlikely that we get a new protagonist and also other NPCs.

Personally, I don't necessarily need more Panam/Jackie/Judy-content, but hope that some other characters like Vik, Misty, Kerry, River, the Peralezes, Claire, Us Cracks, MBE, etc. will get a little more love. :)

Personally, I don't necessarily need more Panam/Jackie/Judy-content, but hope that some other characters like Vik, Misty, Kerry, River, the Peralezes, Claire, Us Cracks, MBE, etc. will get a little more love. :)
I would love to see Flaming Crotch Man DLC ;).

Main problem with a new character is that how long are usually DLC`s? 20-30 hours? Could be even less knowing how long was a main storyline... So to create new character just for extra 3 or 4 days of playing feels like we will finish before we get a time to really know and connect to that person.

So I really hope that we will be given a chance to continue as V we already made and explore that person even more.

Dragon Age Origins: Awakening tried a version of this and it didn't really bring anything meaningful to the table. 20-25 hours isn't really a lot of time to emotionally connect with a new player character.
not familiar with this, but it could be an overlapping story, where new char story overlaps V.

Top Bottom