I don't want to kill wolves..

+
I don't want to kill wolves..

Killing monsters yes, but something makes me feel uneasy killing wolves.. such majestic and wonderful creatures. I hope there isnt a collect 20 wolf pelts etc as i know I wont want to kill them, anybody else feel like this or is just me? always feel like in other games as well. The way they whimper as well.. don't like it.

Killing monsters yes, but something makes me feel uneasy killing wolves.. such majestic and wonderful creatures. I hope there isnt a collect 20 wolf pelts etc as i know I wont want to kill them, anybody else feel like this or is just me? always feel like in other games as well. The way they whimper as well.. don't like it.
Nooo dood, it's NOT REAL, it's a vide game son.
I don't share your feelings, I don't want to kill them either but if they attack, it's time for those digital wolves to DIE.
;)

lol I don't love them i just feel they are like dogs, like mans best friend :) ya understand? And we are the White Wolf as it is...
Would be cool to have a wolf as a side companion.. hmm.. dlc idea?

Yes it's weird i would have no problem splitting somebodys head in two with an axe.. but a wolf seems different lol.

always feel like in other games as well. The way they whimper as well.. don't like it.

I get you man... I really do. I see a guy die in a movie, and I dont care. But when it comes to animals.. I hate to see them suffering. If the wolves leave me be, so will I, if they attack, I have no choice.

Ha! I know how you feel OP. Especially those white ones shown in those latest pics :( I may, just may, even avoid them while exploring so I don't need to kill anymore than necessary.

However, when they do attack, I'll just remind myself that these are fantasy, hyper aggressive, vicious bastard wolves that eat people's babies and stuff. Should ease my conscience :)

Buddy, I love whales, sharks and all the other kinds of animals. However, this love didn't stopped me from huntingthem in AC:IV. It's just a game! Have fun

Am I the only one who never did the "the dogcatcher of vizima" sidequest in Witcher 1, because I didn't want to kill those poor dogs?:(

I harvested tallow whenever I ran low... it was by far the best base for oils and the most abundant.

Top Bottom