I feel like CDPR should be called out on an audio glitch they never fixed *spoilers*

+
I feel like CDPR should be called out on an audio glitch they never fixed *spoilers*

Since yesterday we received news that the ps4 pro hdr patch is still weeks away, I feel this is the perfect opportunity to mention this. I've experienced this audio glitch more than once on my base ps4 where ALL audio goes out after the tree quest in the crookback bog questline, literally right when you meet the 3 crones real appearances. Again, ALL audio goes out and the only way I know how to fix this is to close out w3's application on ps4, then start and load the game back up again and the same scenes will have the audio back. It has to do with that damn tree and that strange voice bugging out the audio. This is a widespread problem, not a rare occurence; it happens like 1/3 times based on my experience.

I feel this is so important for you guys to fix because this is, in my opinion, one of the most coolest and badass scenes in the game, when you meet the crones and it would suck big time if a player on their first playthrough gets all their audio glitched out. I know for a fact I've seen several people mention they've had this bug, not just one or two. I'm inspired to make this thread because I saw a cool topic on resetera where everybody is talking about how awesome the crones are and sure enough, someone says they got the audio glitch: The Crones in Witcher 3 [spoilers]

Again, I only had a ps4 and know 100% it happens for that platform, the base ps4 at least. Its happened for me since at least 1.31 patch, digital version, not the complete edition but the first base game version. Please fix this. I don't want new players ' playthroughs to witness this awesome part of the game and have all the audio glitched out for them.

Top Bottom