I feel moderately bad about this.

+
I feel moderately bad about this.

NOT SERIOUS. MORONIC SPOOF ONLY.

Obviously. And a terribly done one at that. If someone else here did something like this and I missed it - I hope you feel as bad as I do.

ANY way. I present to you, Geralt of Cyber. -Wince-.

Attachments

• Geralt of Cyber.jpg
    Geralt of Cyber.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 58
Pfff hahaha that ain't nothing to feel bad about it. It is funny. besides for people that know, it have a inside joke to it. If you see it that way.

NOT SERIOUS. MORONIC SPOOF ONLY.

Obviously. And a terribly done one at that. If someone else here did something like this and I missed it - I hope you feel as bad as I do.

ANY way. I present to you, Geralt of Cyber. -Wince-.

Your lighting's off. :p

Dear CDPR,

1). Read these steps.

2). Create ''Geralt of Cyber'' character model.

3). Animate ''Geralt of Cyber''.

4). Get Doug Cockle to record some dialogue.

5). Add ''Geralt of Cyber'' as an NPC in Cyberpunk 2077.

6). ???

7). Profit!

Dear CDPR,

1). Read these steps.

6). ???

7). Profit!

This.
All of this.
Take my money.

Dear CDPR,

1). Read these steps.

6). ???

7). Profit!

Old white-haired, scarred guy with an interesting neck tattoo and shades hiding his eyes. Sitting in The Forlorn Hope reminiscing about the good old days when you knew who the monsters were. Voiced by Doug Cockle, as you say. No plot armour :)

Old white-haired, scarred guy with an interesting neck tattoo and shades hiding his eyes. Sitting in The Forlorn Hope reminiscing about the good old days when you knew who the monsters were. Voiced by Doug Cockle, as you say. No plot armour

And talking with his best friend Rockerboy named Dandelion.

i want to see it taken further lol, people should add him a mohawk or something then some implants ... well i dunno but i think it's a good joke lol.

Hey, i'm Gerald. Gerald of Night City. This pistol is for humans, this silver pistol is for monsters. This is Triss, she is a tecnomancer. And this is Dandelion, he is a rockerboy.

I was thinking of something like "The Witcher" Braindance or something. But Gerald, Kriss and Dandy works for me.

It doesn't make sense for Geralt to cameo in CP77, but what if Ciri pops in somewhere as if she was jumping between spheres, that would be funny. Or maybe Ciri chills awhile with some cyberpunks, haha.

It doesn't make sense for Geralt to cameo in CP77, but what if Ciri pops in somewhere as if she was jumping between spheres, that would be funny. Or maybe Ciri chills awhile with some cyberpunks, haha.

Gerald of Rivia himself will not make an appearance. Someone who thinks he is the "Gerald of Night City" and his friends who call themselves Triss and Dandelion will. This fella who call himself "Gerald of Night City" does so either because he read the books and he suffers from a personality disorder or something like that. (Like the guy who wore superman costume and run around calling himself the "man of steel", screaming to people in the news..)

Top Bottom