I feel moderately bad about this.

+
Hah. But these are self-contained universes which need to maintain their integrity in order for us to respect them, otherwise why not have Mario or Sonic cameo in CP77.

The only factor in common with these gameverses is that CDPR created them, and that's not enough to expect a reasonable crossover. I like the Ciri idea because there's a way to rationalize her existence.

Alternatively, the witcher game could be shown to exist in the CP77 world, and maybe people cosplay as Geralt and co., that would be cool, haha.

But if the idea is to just have fun, then yeah, it's possible to do that. I mean, I won't get mad if the real Geralt shows up in CP77, but it will make the witcherverse a bit comical for me.

Sorry for the serious post, Sard, I know I'm just supposed to joke around or abuse you since that's all that makes an impact on you, but I guess I'm in a different mood today.

We had AC, LOTR references in TW2, so I think that they could do a TW reference in CP77 without it making sense. It would need to be very low-key though

Wait. I thought that was a joke post?

Geralt is a different class of reference than goddamn Sonic. Who is a kids...whatever. I'd also be okay with Bladerunner reference, Star Wars references, Alines references, Lord of the Rings, Terminator, Deus Ex, System Shock, you name it. All thematically dark. Geralt makes sense because only people who would get it, woul be people who appreciate CDPR's work.

And you, Flash. You adorable little cloud of serious, you.

OK, I'm not totally sure who had invisible sarcasm tags and who didn't. I thought Flash was serious (so if you weren't, nice one). Sard was being sardick, Chris was being sarcastic, have I missed anyone?

*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHH* randomass references are cool, I guess. How about we ask for Honey Boo Boo and Justin Bieber while we're at it...that would be hilarious, actually.

And yes, quite, hmm

Artist: Alice Muhlback.

No, not really. Geralt isn't random-ass. He's CDPR most famous image. He's a chemically-augmented, gene-altered bounty hunter. Who gives not a crap for merchants or kings, just getting paid. And has a thing for helping the poor and weak.

He's about as cyberpunk as you'll find in a fantasy setting.

Also, he's damn cool. Sonic and Honey Boo Boo? Less cool.

Woah, woah, dude, you don't know Sonic. The Sonic the Hedgehog satam show had a serious cyberpunk setting.

One of the best shows of the 90s *nostalgiaaa*

I SEE TREES.

No rain. Birds that aren't dead.

Someone just swung on a rope. How Van Helsing.

Aaaand more green.

This is like, I dunno, Action Movie Cyberpunk.

Not true cyberpunk.

I SEE TREES.

No rain. Birds that aren't dead.

Someone just swung on a rope. How Van Helsing.

Aaaand more green.

This is like, I dunno, Action Movie Cyberpunk.

Not true cyberpunk.

I already told you guys, Sonic Underground is way more cyberpunk. It has rockerb...hogs.

Top Bottom