I finaly did it!

+
After 2k+ hours, I FINALY DID IT! Sorry, i just had to brag a little bit :coolstory:
Bez názvu.png

Now there is even greater challenge ahead of me :D
Bez názvu2.png

What contracts are you working towards?

Congratulations on those achievements!

I was thinking of creating a theme to say those little things that we are proud of in the game, but I think this could be it.

By the way, 2000 hours is a "normal" amount of time? I am in pretige 8, with about 1600 hours I think. But dang, this one is getting VERY long for me. And I imagine that pretige 9 will be even tougher. I estimate that I will need much more than those 2000 hours. I can't wait to get that guaranteed premium on every pack ... some day!

And well, just to show off a bit ... just yesterday I finished my last "100 wins" mastery. And I have to say that the Invigorate one was easier that I thought. It might even be one of the ones I enjoyed the most!

DRK3

Forum veteran
Quite a few coincidences - only 5 posts/users so far on this thread and i played 2 of those players today, by random matchmaking (Seasonal).

And a bigger one: i was planning to create a thread when i reached 42/42 leader masteries, as im very, very close to it, and was going to ask everyone here if anyone else had done it already, as in 4 years of roaming this forum i never encountered anyone claiming that feat, and now i already see 2 users who have already done this, congratulations! :cool:

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
By the way, 2000 hours is a "normal" amount of time? I am in pretige 8, with about 1600 hours I think. But dang, this one is getting VERY long for me. And I imagine that pretige 9 will be even tougher. I estimate that I will need much more than those 2000 hours. I can't wait to get that guaranteed premium on every pack ... some day!
I should be way over 2k hours, 1973 hours on GOG and 1 hour every day at work sice android release. I'm real "employee of the month" material. :D
Leveling gets super slow at prestige 8, and 9 is even worse, but at least the reward is worth it.

Quite a few coincidences - only 5 posts/users so far on this thread and i played 2 of those players today, by random matchmaking (Seasonal).
I remember that game :beer:

Now there is even greater challenge ahead of me :D
View attachment 11212258

LOL. Invigorate was the first leader mastery that I completed. It's not great, but I've never understood why people hate it so much...

I'm currently grinding away at completing my last ST mastery, Call of Harmony. I kind of wish I'd been around when it was Mystic Echo instead - looks like it would've been much easier in those days. After much experimentation, I've assembled a deck that seems to win 50-60% of my matches in Battle Rush. So I've got the rest of the week to try and get my numbers up. :p

DRK3

Forum veteran
LOL. Invigorate was the first leader mastery that I completed. It's not great, but I've never understood why people hate it so much...

I'm currently grinding away at completing my last ST mastery, Call of Harmony. I kind of wish I'd been around when it was Mystic Echo instead - looks like it would've been much easier in those days. After much experimentation, I've assembled a deck that seems to win 50-60% of my matches in Battle Rush. So I've got the rest of the week to try and get my numbers up. :p

Mystic Echo was changed to Nature's Gift (Symbiosis leader), Call of Harmony still remains in the game, although it was significantly changed awhile ago.

On my case, i did the Mystic Echo mastery, so luckily i never had to play symbiosis when there was the leader ability replacements, which worked well for me because its the ST archetype i like the least.

@Pacifixer: grats to you!
and i want to use this opportunity to complain that the "reach level 60 a 11th time"-title is still bugged. i want this ELDER title. :( I wonder if it is ever going to be fixed - it is more than 1 year now, since i reported it

@KaynOfNosgoth i am also currently working on finishing all masteries.
may i ask what is your total playtime?

i am currently on about 5600, but i spend about 2000 only playing NR.... (i was never going after masteries before, but since now all other contracts are done, i started with this)

@Pacifixer: grats to you!
and i want to use this opportunity to complain that the "reach level 60 a 11th time"-title is still bugged. i want this ELDER title. :( I wonder if it is ever going to be fixed - it is more than 1 year now, since i reported it

@KaynOfNosgoth i am also currently working on finishing all masteries.
may i ask what is your total playtime?

i am currently on about 5600, but i spend about 2000 only playing NR.... (i was never going after masteries before, but since now all other contracts are done, i started with this)

Sure thing. So i have 1673 hours on GOG and 1505 on Steam.
But truth be told i didn't start grinding for the mastery contracts till i was around 1000 hours in or so. Gwent back then was really boring and i didn't enjoy the whole homecoming rework so the first 1000 hours was just me doing my daily games with whatever the top deck was and get out.
So yeah i think it took me around 2k hours to get all mastery contracts. I would limit myself to 10 games a day for times sake and would only stick to casual games.
Now i wanted to go for the seasonal contracts but i quickly realized i'm not top 200 material :) (or even top 500 for that matter)

Mystic Echo was changed to Nature's Gift (Symbiosis leader), Call of Harmony still remains in the game, although it was significantly changed awhile ago.

On my case, i did the Mystic Echo mastery, so luckily i never had to play symbiosis when there was the leader ability replacements, which worked well for me because its the ST archetype i like the least.

Ah... I've seen lots of comments from older players about how (once upon a time) ST was really overpowered because ME was used to play Waters of Brokilon twice making Harmony the dominant archetype. I just assumed it was the old Harmony leader. Live and learn. Thanks! :p

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

DRK3

Forum veteran
Ah... I've seen lots of comments from older players about how (once upon a time) ST was really overpowered because ME was used to play Waters of Brokilon twice making Harmony the dominant archetype. I just assumed it was the old Harmony leader. Live and learn. Thanks! :p

That is true, double waters of brokilon Mystic Echo carried ST, making it tier 1 for around a whole year (i think it was from mid '19 to mid '20).

But i did the Mystic Echo mastery so long ago that wasnt even a thing and at that time you could even use Mystic Echo on neutrals (the ones i used most were double muzzle and double ragnaroog when that weather lasted the whole round)

DRK3

Forum veteran
Today it was my turn, finishing a goal i had since Gwent HC came out 2 and a half years ago...

I completed all Leader ability mastery contracts. 42/42 leaders :cool:, it was quite the marathon, and a lot of time using leaders i dont like.
And a few times, i was about to get this 100% on leaders, but then the devs released more abilities, setting me back on this goal :sad:, but i think since early last year there hasnt been any new one (there were "new" ones at the end of the year, but they were replacements, so the contract progress wasnt affected).

The last 2 masteries i did was for Mahakam Forge and Lined Pockets (not a fan of either, used dwarves and OP crimes for a bit, but then changed to meme decks). Also completed the 1000 CC leader wins (still need 4 of those 1000 x wins contracts tho)

I've only been playing Seasonal this week, as 'Blitz/Battle Rush' its my favourite mode ever. The last 3 matches for these contracts were amusing, i made all 3 of my opponents forfeit:

1000 CC wins: im using Ursine Ritual, Nova/alchemy, my opponent was a gwent partner i didnt know, using NR witchers, and im on blue coin.
I play light longship, he plays radovid guard, i ping it once so it doesnt give armor, he plays shield witcher and boosts it, 1ping+decoction kills it, he plays the other shield witcher, i taunt and use DELIRIUM! Nobody expects Delirium! He forfeits.

Mahakam Forge 100 win: im playing another active user of this forum, he's using Viy (sorry no GG for Viys).
My deck is more similar to Precision strike unitless than dwarves. I play a blizzard! on 4 endrega larvae, freshly hatched on R1.
I pass, which isnt advisable vs VIy, but opponent had to go 2 cards down for it, and luckily my deck is filled with cheap tall removals, which ST decks usually dont have.
On R3 i make a big mistake (only 8secs to think), and im going to lose because i only have resets and final opp card is unconsumed Viy... im going to lose, my last card is Oneiro... but opp forfeits, assuming i would have another tall counter, which i didnt!

Lined Pockets 100 win: im using a deck with safecrackers and piggy, but no cleaver or tunnel drill. I do have both whoreson jr and senior though.
My opponent is arachas swarm im on blue coin. My opponent is aggressive, understandably so. He commits Yen, Triss TK, leader charges, bone talisman. But at the end i use the big finisher of the deck... COLLUSION, +20pts, and opponent has a full board and only 1 card in hand and im around 20pts ahead, and since he commited pretty much all of his big plays on R1 and still was enough, forfeits.

FULL REWARD BOOK MAIN PAGE.jpg

And those werent my only feats of the day, also completed the 1st page of the reward book, all 25 trees! (the seasonals dont count, although on a few seasons i have all 3 100%)

The rest of the trees on the 2nd,3rd and 4th pages are also around 80% complete, so not many places to spend RP anymore, then i can rest...

View attachment 11213533

And those werent my only feats of the day, also completed the 1st page of the reward book, all 25 trees! (the seasonals dont count, although on a few seasons i have all 3 100%)

The rest of the trees on the 2nd,3rd and 4th pages are also around 80% complete, so not many places to spend RP anymore, then i can rest...
My first Reward Book Page doesn't look so good....
2021-04-28_1719_1.png

But the other ones AND the Seasonal Trees (all of it) are ready:
2021-04-28_1719_3.png

2021-04-28_1719_4.png

2021-04-28_1720_1.png

My first Reward Book Page doesn't look so good....

With those 724 reward points you could probably complete most if not all the leaders in first page.
----------------------------------

I'm 6 RP short to complete all pages. But I should do it by Monday... and then next week CDRP will probably put more items in the reward book and the chase for RPs will start again. :giveup:

I'm 6 RP short to complete all pages. But I should do it by Monday... and then next week CDRP will probably put more items in the reward book and the chase for RPs will start again. :giveup:
I only need to finish the Viy and Ivar trees so with no new Seasonal Trees this Year I will also end up stockpiling Reward Keys pretty quickly :rolleyes: because I highly doubt that they will add a huge amount of Reward Trees this year.

As for Contracts the ones I still aim to fulfill are the Thronebreaker,
CC, SY, NR and Wererat 1000 wins challenges and additionally the Conspiracy and Flaming Rose Footmen Challenge, apart from that there isn't much left for me to do since I won't be going for these top 200/500 Pro Rank Contracts and the "Some People just like to watch the World burn" contract just feels insane.
1.jpg

Top Bottom