I FOUGHT THE LAW BRAINDANCE BUG!

+
I currently cannot progress in the braindance part of i fought the law mission. I find all the clues and the objective tells me to exit the braindance but there is no way to exit the braindance. I have exhausted all ways of trying to exit the BD. - PC

I currently cannot progress in the braindance part of i fought the law mission. I find all the clues and the objective tells me to exit the braindance but there is no way to exit the braindance. I have exhausted all ways of trying to exit the BD. - PC

Did you get the one on the side of the metal detector (shows for just a second) as the cyberphyco walks through?
Took me a sec to find that one.

Same here, found the security screen checkpoint Visual clue, unless you're talking about something else.

No exit option provided.

Scan everything except the psycho, then scan the psycho, it gets bugged when you scan the humming at the end.

Hello everyone. I had the same bug. When the "Exit the braindance" prom is shown, try to press & hold "X" even if the prom is not shown. Worked for me.

Hope this helps.
This worked for me as well. Thanks so much, I was very frustrated till now!

I have found all the clues in the BD but as soon as I exit the BD I load in to the car then my screen turns white and it just freezes there. It has happened 4 times now. Playing on PS4 Pro.

I have this problem but with the dream sequence you get latter on. I explored the BD but can't exit the dream. It says something like "go to the next part of the dream." in the quest, but the recording has finished, with no prompts to carry it on.

Pressing X will work but you got to of explored the BD section you're on. The X is actually hidden due to a UI bug.

Last edited:
I have had the same issue... Pressing and holding 'X' as you'd normally do does not appear to work for me. I have tried replaying the mission multiple times, but it appears there is no work around. Since it's a "side mission" I am just going to progress without finishing this mission. But it is quite annoying to be locked in the brain dance... the only way out seems to be quit the game, it won't let me load a saved game while stuck in the BD. So I quit the game... load a previous save and continue on. Hopefully the CDProjektRed crew will get this figured out, in the near future.

I have had the same issue... Pressing and holding 'X' as you'd normally do does not appear to work for me. I have tried replaying the mission multiple times, but it appears there is no work around. Since it's a "side mission" I am just going to progress without finishing this mission. But it is quite annoying to be locked in the brain dance... the only way out seems to be quit the game, it won't let me load a saved game while stuck in the BD. So I quit the game... load a previous save and continue on. Hopefully the CDProjektRed crew will get this figured out, in the near future.

I'm in exactly the same boat and have been since I first noticed the bug around 1.05.
I've bound the key elsewhere and spammed it mercilessly, but quitting the load is the only way out; saving is not an option.
It does this to me on Judy's XBD diagnostic braindance investigation and I Fought the Law.
Braindance adventures are a dead end for me on this game. I guess I'll just hope they're really not that important.

Same Issue. Thank you for the hold x information. also lost all visuals of v after and had to save/load to fix.

"I Fought The Law" is the most buggy quest I had encounter yet. Every time I reload save and try again, the different thing did not work. After many tries and reloading, finally I finished the quest, but I feel tired and burn out not satisfied.

Sleeping Dogs > Cyberpunk

Hello everyone. I had the same bug. When the "Exit the braindance" prom is shown, try to press & hold "X" even if the prom is not shown. Worked for me.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! That worked for me. I just held X and exit the BD.

I got the bug where I couldn't listen to the final audio. When I held down the button to exit it took me to the car but I then got a white screen.
I needed to reload to a save I took just before the quest and made sure I picked up each audio and visual as I went (no watching it through and then rewinding back). It worked for me then and I could hear the final audio and press the button to exit when prompted.

The BD I am having an issue with atm is the last one in The Hunt where Mike (?) gets pulled back in after trying to escape as the door is coming down. I scanned everything that can be scanned and cannot exit the BD. I tried holding X to no avail. What am I missing? I got the solar panel and the farm model number as well. I even went outside as far as I could and scanned the big thingy..uh....*brain fart* the uh .....hopefully someone knows what I mean lol Any help would be appreciated. :) Nvm. I figured it out. A little Audio did the trick.

Last edited:
Top Bottom