"I fought the law" bug mission (and other missions...)

+
In the "I fought the law" mission, I must go to the Red Queens club with River.
When I arrive in front of the place, I'm supposed to talk to River, but he's now several km far away from the mission's place, and if I go where he is, I find a kind of luxurious building with no way to reach him, as the quest icon seems to lead underground, below this building. After some research, it seems to be a bug present a year ago.

I've also noticed that the quest icon often tend to go crazy from a place to another while I'm heading to it.

In a Cyberpsycho mission, I've been to a place where I have to scan the area. When the psycho is supposed to appear, his quest mark lead several km far from the mission...

More frequently, when I drive, the quest icon is moving from a place to another (no, it's not a moving target).

When I'm close to a place where there's an Epistophy (...) mission, it always become the auto selected mission.

A year ago, I've had none of all those bugs.

I have the same bug, didn't go there together with River and chose to go the Red Queens club on my own. The quest marker for 'Talk to River' got stuck in an unreachable area in the Luxury Apartment. When Leaving the market after talking to the cyberpsycho's boss, i saw River's truck got stuck by some bollards trying to leave the market :p

Hey, I have the same problem (quest marquer underneath the Luxury Apartment)
Can you tell me the exact position where you find River's truck ?...
Thank you very much....

Attachments

• 277406034_342891174478085_7994287564646424937_n.jpg
    277406034_342891174478085_7994287564646424937_n.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 93
The time jumps in the I fought the law mission are really weird as well. I started the quest at about 2pm game time, then it was suddenly 9am after the braindance. Then it jumped 12 hours during the car ride to the CI and then jump 8 hours to talking to Han after Red queens. I kept expecting the car from Back to the Future to drive past.

Top Bottom