I Fought the Law [BUG]

+
I am the point in the quest when I have to enter the warehouse, after you part way of detective River (since he can't follow you inside).

As I approach the warehouse he tries to call me but picking up his call fails (no video and no audio), but also I can't either use my phone anymore as I have an ongoing call stuck (his). If I continue with the mission, when in camera mode as I scan anything the video screen with his face appears as to do some commentary but no voice is played nor subtitles are shown.

During the warehouse mission the video call would sometime appear but with no audio although there were moments where he would comments as the mission progressed. I guess the times where the video would appear with no audio not necessarily meant he had something to say, just maybe a glitch in the code that makes pop up the video even though there are no lines to speak.

I remember having this same issue during Jackie mission on rescuing Elizabeth (I think at the Electric power plant if I am not mistaken)

At the end I managed to complete the entire mission with no other problems, ending with responses to Perales that mayor was killed by bd and no clue on who did it

Guest 4478408

can confirm, upon approaching the warehouse river called but did not say anyhing, inbound call was shown for the the mission and only ended for me when i triggered the alarm and he joined the fight.
seemed cosmetic to me, and did not seem to hinder progress in any way, though i could not make an outgoing call during this mission.

Top Bottom