"I fought the law" bug

+
So, I'm at the part in the mission where it asks me to "call detective ward" but whenever I try to do so, the phone will ring a few times and then hang up, stupidly I hoped it might fix itself after a reload didn't work so I kept playing for many hours, but now he still doesn't pick up the phone, any ideas?

- restarting the game doesn't work
- reloading save doesn't work
- reloading save before bug is unfeasible

Mostly making this post cause it seems like it's kinda a rare bug and I want CDPR to notice so they will fix it.

I've noticed a lot of quest bugs are saved to where you have to load a save from before you even started the quest in order to advance. It's like the save is imprinted even if you load a game durring the quest, but minutes before the bug happens. I had to do this recently with every single Aldecaldos quest.

@Rhyzur
I've noticed a lot of quest bugs are saved to where you have to load a save from before you even started the quest in order to advance. It's like the save is imprinted even if you load a game durring the quest, but minutes before the bug happens. I had to do this recently with every single Aldecaldos quest.

Oh jeah, definitely, had to do so with Panam questline when Saul didn't wanna talk to her, but that option is kinda impossible now 25 or so hours later.

Speaking of rare bugs and this mission listen to this. After I complete the brain dance and exit the car my character height gets bugged and I end up being as tall as one of the children you see running around.

So, I'm at the part in the mission where it asks me to "call detective ward" but whenever I try to do so, the phone will ring a few times and then hang up, stupidly I hoped it might fix itself after a reload didn't work so I kept playing for many hours, but now he still doesn't pick up the phone, any ideas?

- restarting the game doesn't work
- reloading save doesn't work
- reloading save before bug is unfeasible

Mostly making this post cause it seems like it's kinda a rare bug and I want CDPR to notice so they will fix it.

I also ran into a bug on this quest. I've infiltrated the club and everything but I cant "Talk to River Ward" once i leave and he never calls me. Not sure what to do

I'm at the Braindance part found all clues and now I can't get out and I'm on ps5.
So you can't clic on "circle" (I think) to quit the BD ?
(weird, normally, even if you don't find all the clues, you can quit).
If yes, you can send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button)

So you can't clic on "circle" (I think) to quit the BD ?
(weird, normally, even if you don't find all the clues, you can quit).
If yes, you can send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button)
And btw the NCPD Organized Crime in Watson Northside? The area I mentioned? For some reason I found a weird Solution and that is I Shot everywhere and shot at the explosiv Tank even the one upstairs and suddenly the mission was completed so as I said very strange now I have the same problem in another place more north so still the same place and I think it only Organized Crime because all other NCPD mission I could complete but not NCPD Organized Crime. Do you know this place?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1650538963004.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650538963004.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 37
So there I cleared everything but no enemies and somehow the same result. Do you did this place?
Yep, three times without problem since 1.5 release :(
(I had to reload a save one time because the "boss" didn't drop the crafting spec, but other than that, no problem).

Well I went back to the area and searched everything so really everything and no result I got all enemies. But there was a moment when I saw a guy on a Machine for getting a drink so I thought he would be the last guy. So I shot him and it came out he wasn't a enemy he was a Civilian. So as I said I completed the area

Top Bottom