I fought the Law - Can't find River Ward

+
  • I have no map marker when the quest is active
  • The quest says: Talk to River
  • Messages in the phone for River say: Lost track of you, but I found Christine Markov. Waiting for you
  • I already spoke to Christine. I think I got distracted at this point by another quest and did something else
Now I can't find River anywhere to continue the quest. I've searched around the Market Christine is located in, but can't find him. Anyone know where River is at this point?

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I think the quest is plain broken for me. Neither the truck nor River Ward is there. And after watching the video walkthrough, I recall fighting the goons near the truck and then talking to River afterwards.

Did you already visit Ward's informant before going to Christine? If not: Ward may be there. If you did he should be at the Red Queens Race waiting for you.

It is a long shot but try going to his home. It is about where the red arrow is in Red Peeks:
1614798715128.png

1614798581697.png

Post patch, I went to the warehouse. Found River's truck. It was empty, but I had an option to enter it. As soon as I entered the truck, the quest picked back up. Hopefully, its fixed for good!

Hey, I have the same problem (quest marquer underneath the Luxury Apartment)
Can you tell me the exact position where you find River's truck ?...
Thank you very much....

I couldn't find River either - waypoint is missing.
SOLUTION: Upon exitting underground office thru back stairs (the one where final boss is) you have to jump thru fence and River will be there (on the left), waiting for you in the car.
When you are close-by mission marker shows up.

Attachments

• river.png
    river.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 159
I couldn't find River either - waypoint is missing.
SOLUTION: Upon exitting underground office thru back stairs (the one where final boss is) you have to jump thru fence and River will be there (on the left), waiting for you in the car.
When you are close-by mission marker shows up.
Appreciate you posting this! Gives me hope after so long.

I found this location (not far from his house). I had inadvertently picked the "I'm gonna look around some more" option and left River inside that club. Found him and on to finish the quest finally. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom