I Fought The Law Quest Bug

+
I am trying to progress in this quest, but I am stuck at the part that says "Talk to Jefferson". I already did this, and when I try to call the detective, he doesn't pick up. If I turn on the quest marker, I have no trail to follow. I don't even know which part of the map he was when he spoke, and my save is too far back. Anyone else finds this quest to be buggy?

Exact same thing here. I really want to start the River part of the storyline, but I am stuck. All the quest says is "Talk to Jefferson" and I can not call River. There is no trail on the map. Let me know if you find a solution also, I really really want to start this questline.
Post automatically merged:

I was able to find the location where you are supposed to "Talk to Jefferson" from the quest guide videos. I see the hovertaxi closed up, and no Jefferson available to talk to. This bug is getting in the way of gameplay progression.

Last edited:
I have the exact same issue here. I'd really like to progress this quest, but I'm completely stuck.

I too have progressed like 5 levels and 12 or so quests since this bugged out. I am able to locate the hovercar, but like Jdhfighter, it's stuck there.

I'd like to do this questline, since I hear it's one of the better side quests. Anyone find a fix?

Have You tried to call from the Journal menu? If calling is next item on the roster: when You select quest in Journal there is an option to initiate the call by clicking appropriate icon there. This should usually work.

Also, phone calls get often bugged because of Delamain questline being started. If You had started Delamain questline, and have not yet completed it, You may want to check related topics on the forum.

To clarify, I don't have River's number in my contacts. The Jefferson convo is in-person and happens just after the BD portion of the quest, in front of the hovercar.

Now the hovercar is sealed up and not moving.

Top Bottom