I Fought the Law quest plot hole

+
  • I Fought the Law plot hole: I know that I am not writing on a specific topic, but there is no other way to solve this problem. In general, there is a small plot glitch in the task "Guardians of the Disorder".
  • The Perales say that Lucius died a couple of days after the conference, while the braindance clearly shows that Rine was going to the "Court of the Scarlet Queen" on the same day.
  • I can still explain this by the fact that Holt ordered to remain silent about Ryan's death until a certain point. But this is followed by a mistake from V when we tell River Ward in the car that Ryan died on the same day that conference took place.
  • Hence the logical question: Is it a mistake that V is talking about his death, as if he already knows that he died on the same day, or is it just a guess from V? If guessing, then why, for example, if you answer Perales after watching "Coincidence of Circumstances", later, in Ward's car, V does not say another phrase that is more suitable. For example: "Lucius wanted to go to the Court of the Scarlet Queen after the conference, this is our lead"?

Last edited:
The Perales say that Lucius died a couple of days after the conference, while the braindance clearly shows that Rine was going to the "Court of the Scarlet Queen" on the same day.
Nope, the BD only prove that Lucius Rhyne go regularely to the Red's Queen Race. Lucius ask to Holt : "if it's "reserved" and Holt answer "yes as usual".
I think you should redo this quest or rewatch it ;)

Nope, the BD only prove that Lucius Rhyne go regularely to the Red's Queen Race. Lucius ask to Holt : "if it's "reserved" and Holt answer "yes as usual".
Yep, my version of the game is Russian, so... We have some problems with translation. But, what about V, who said " Ryan died on the same day after the conference"

Yep, my version of the game is Russian, so... We have some problems with translation. But, what about V, who said " Ryan died on the same day after the conference"
I play this quest many times and I really don't remember this dialogue line :(
From my memories :

V : The Red's Queen Race, ring a bell ?
River : Maybe ? Why ?
V : It's there that Rhyne go the day of his death.
River : Ok, I know it's a club but I don't know where it is. We have to ask to my informer.

So there is nothing who precise when nor any date.

"The guy was headed there the day he died" (C)
Post automatically merged:

I play this quest many times and I really don't remember this dialogue line :(
Sorry, my bad. I dropped quote in comment above from OG(English) version

So I rewatch it to be sure ;)
And you're right, he really die the day of the conference. But "officially" and for everybody, the Peralez included, he's died during his sleep quietly. And he was probably "discovered" the next day.

So I rewatch it to be sure ;)
And you're right, he really die the day of the conference. But "officially" and for everybody, the Peralez included, he's died during his sleep quietly. And he was probably "discovered" the next day.
uwu, yep. So, we still has that dumb phrase from V: "The guy was headed there the day he died". But V just dont know yet when Lucius died.

And he was probably "discovered" the next day.
Not in the next day, if we can trust Jefferson. He said, that conference was few days before he died

Technically we could suppose that V know the official date. V said to the Peralez that it was not a secret, all the media had talked about Rhyne death.
It seem "easy" to suppose that Rhyne die somewhere between the end of the conference, the Red's Queen Race and "his bed" :)

uwu, yep. So, we still has that dumb phrase from V: "The guy was headed there the day he died". But V just dont know yet when Lucius died.

Not in the next day, if we can trust Jefferson. He said, that conference was few days before he died
Yeah, but in the following quest, we can see that in the Peralez's brains, nothing is clear and in order :D

Technically we could suppose that V know the official date. V said to the Peralez that it was not a secret, all the media had talked about Rhyne death.
It seem "easy" to suppose that Rhyne die somewhere between the end of the conference, the Red's Queen Race and "his bed" :)
Seems to be +- logical. Ah, i hate this game for this misunderstandings and cringy plot holes. Just for me, for RP, V just suggested, that he died in the day after conference, cause we have minimum 3 persons, who think, thats was not peaceful death. But, we understand, that was a plot hole, which I hope will be fixed.

But yeah, even if finally it's not serious and didn't change anything, the chronology is not very clear ;)
(maybe lack of few dialogue lines somewhere).
But, we understand, that was a plot hole, which I hope will be fixed.
Honestly, very unlikely.
But you can report it to the support, who know in a futur update ;)

Yeah, but in the following quest, we can see that in the Peralez's brains, nothing is clear and in order
Phahah, i understand you. Unfortunately, this is unlikely to be related to this quest. Although one would assume that those dudes who changed the minds of the Peraleses corrected the braindance in order to create troubles with logical chains in the head of V and the rest. Plus, as we know, it's in their best interest that Ryan die and Peralez become the head.

But yeah, even if finally it's not serious and didn't change anything, the chronology is not very clear ;)
(maybe lack of few dialogue lines somewhere).

Honestly, very unlikely.
But you can report it to the support, who know in a futur update ;)
Maybe you will be shoked, but i did it a hour ago xD

Top Bottom