I found this...

+
I found this...

I think it's pretty damn good.

Opinions?

[video=youtube;-1RxzAXlrz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-1RxzAXlrz4[/video]

Oh I quite liked that... good metal gear armor as well... though it left the legs pretty skimpily covered.

The mind erase/transfer thing was way too fast as well.. but the rest was awesome...

Wow, great find. I liked it a lot. It was just awesome. They can't do wrong with a HUD system like that.

Mind transfer thing bothered me a bit though. It shouldn't be as easy as it was. It just seemed wrong.

Yeah, the mind tranfers in a tin lunchbox... I liked the principle, I liked the method, I liked the CGI, I didn't like the props and time frame.

The rest of it could have been lifted straight out of Cyberpunk though, in my opinion.

I dug the cops trying to peddle protection fees, and the interaction with the waitress...

I kinda wanted her to go to jail though.... fucking hate it when they get my order wrong... I love a place here called braums, grerat fucking burgers.... but man they just cannot grasp NO FUCKING ONIONS...

I dug the cops trying to peddle protection fees, and the interaction with the waitress...

I kinda wanted her to go to jail though.... fucking hate it when they get my order wrong... I love a place here called braums, grerat fucking burgers.... but man they just cannot grasp NO FUCKING ONIONS...

I will admit, America got 2 things right: Muscle Cars and Man Food.

You wanted her to GO TO JAIL? because she got your order wrong?

You're...awfully delicate for a guy who likes to play Nomad, you know. Ain't a lot of table service on the Road.

if good service is still rewardable in the dark future, consistantly bad service should get punished...

no fucking onions...

Watch the Witcher 3 trailers, Wisdom. See the scene at the Inn? Then, think Cp2077 with multiplayer.

By God, we must play together. I totally want to sit at a restaurant table in game and point out that's not the SoyCaf you ordered.

if good service is still rewardable in the dark future, consistantly bad service should get punished...

no fucking onions...

There should be a law for that.. Repeatedly bringing orders wrong must be punished!

(Yeah, lets punish the innocent, hard working waiter.. I feel bad now..)

Watch the Witcher 3 trailers, Wisdom. See the scene at the Inn? Then, think Cp2077 with multiplayer.

By God, we must play together. I totally want to sit at a restaurant table in game and point out that's not the SoyCaf you ordered.

Lol.... hopefully this will be a reality.... then I can shoot the cook...

Yeah, I figured. You had that "cook grudge" you guys get. I tip my waitress extra if I think she'll keep most of it for herself. Because evil is funny.

Nice short. I also liked the idea of privatized police, pushing a protection racket.

Wasn't keen on the whole "brain transfer" thing, but I liked everything else.

Top Bottom