I had no idea that texting a "wrong answer" to Panam it would cut you out from her sitequests

+
So after "Riders of the Storm" Panam texted me when she returned to the camp and send me an photo from the campfire. I did not flirt with her and now the next mission is not activating. This is my 4th playthrough and got bummed that I cannot continue playing with her without flirting. I don't get it. :disapprove:

I can't just be friends and help her and the camp with the progress in the game? And the worst part is that between the text and not when I realized that, there's almost 4 days of gameplay between and I'm not gonna return to the previous save. :coolstory:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 2,970
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 2,961
Oh yeah, if you chose to betray Panam standby for some real irate messages and no further contact with the Aldecados..

Glifu

Forum regular
Its bug rather than nad dialogue choice. Used the same message option, and mission triggered. W8 couple more ingame days, and it wont work, i belive there should be console commands that could force-trigger next mission (on PC)

I have a similar playthrough with the same result as you have. Also a playthrough that I chose to betray Panam to Saul to get the Red Coyote and it totally bugged out the whole Nomad story arch. The Nomads just vanished from the game, the camp has markers but no structures or characters.

Aldacado's camp.png

Top Bottom