I have 1.60 installed Xbox One X, but live tells me there is a new update available?

+
I have 1.60 installed Xbox One X, but live tells me there is a new update available?

I have the 1.60 installed in my Xbox One X, but xbox-live tells me there is a new update available?

I thought it would be 1.61 with all the corrections and when I downloaded,, it I was still putting 1.60 in the main menu and all the errors of 1.60 were present, so what I downloaded it ??

it was an error of the xboxlive or the game,, the update weighed almost 500mb

I got the same update. I don't know what it tried to fix but it lead to a visual bug at Corvo Bianco. I wonder if you ran into the same problem. There was a black spot at the door of your house as well as grey circles surrounding it. I made a topic about this on the forum page. You can see my bug there. Hope that gets fixed.

I'cant acces to corvo bianco now because I made a new game + and I'm in skellige now,, but this strange ghost patch has not fixed anything at all from the 1.60

-after 1.60 in xbox one X the corpses cut in half or beheaded DONT HAVE RAGODLL, and when you use for example Aard in a corpses cut in half or beheaded they dont move,, I know it's silly, but before the patch everything has ragdoll physics and it was very fun to use aard and watch the corpse of a wild hunt warrior split in half and its head or arm/leg came flying with aard.

-the game crashes randomly and expels to dashboard,

-the slider option from 4k or performace-mode setting dont stay in performance, it always move to 4k. and i want performance on, not 4k.

-strange flicker in the interiors.

-after 1.60 in xbox one X the corpses cut in half or beheaded DONT HAVE RAGODLL, and when you use for example Aard in a corpses cut in half or beheaded they dont move,, I know it's silly, but before the patch everything has ragdoll physics and it was very fun to use aard and watch the corpse of a wild hunt warrior split in half and its head or arm/leg came flying with aard.

-etc....etc,....etc,....etc,......

I've had some of those issues. The slider with the 4k for sure. I've found out that these weird visual bugs happen on any world so when you play again look out for these circle shadows around the world you're in whether its skellige,novigrad,etc. I'd like to know if any else encounters these bugs. These weird circle shadows are really extensive all around Toussaint. Here are links to the visuals bugs: https://twitter.com/Vigaku86/status/978737563497304064 and https://twitter.com/Vigaku86/status/978365107095957508

Top Bottom