I have a bunch of perk and game mechanic questions. I don't want to flood the forum so I compiled them all here if anyone can help me out.

+
1) Is there a reason to pick submachine guns over assault rifles or knives over katanas? At a glance it seems like these are just worse options over the alternatives with no upside. Is there something I'm missing with these weapons that might not be obvious at a first glance?

2) Does evasion work against bullets or only melee? It says enemy attacks. So it should, by the wording, include melee, ranged and cyberattacks. The game doesn't specify what sort of attacks evasion work against.

3) How is poison and burn damage calculated? With quickhacks they seem to do a low amount of set damage and are really bad. However against a lethal boss type enemy, when my weapon based DoTs proc - these DoTs actually do a LOT of damage. Making it seem like DoT damage from weapons deal % of enemy health as opposed to flat damage. Damage over time effects seem very inconsistent based on what's causing it. Just wondering if anyone know or did any testing here.

4) How effective is armor on higher difficulties? Anyone know how the armor formula works? Playing on very hard, having lots of armor and armor% seemingly doesn't change the damage received much. So I was wondering if someone really going balls deep into armor notices a big difference.

5) Does melee weapons counts as silenced weapon? In the stealth tree there is a perk that increases the damage of silent weapons. But it doesn't specify if knives, clubs etc. count as a silent weapon or if it means only ranged weapon fired affected by a silencer as a muzzle.

6) Does health regen effects count towards flat% regen? For example, bloodlust recovers 7% health when causing bleed and hitting bleeding enemies. Will health regen effects increase this or does the game separate health regen and health recovery?

Top Bottom