I have a massive problem with this game, its almost game breaking and CDPR needs to know about this.

+
I have a massive problem with this game, its almost game breaking and CDPR needs to know about this.

So I've been enjoying my time in the Witcher 3 so far and everything is extremely smooth and great, until I use Witcher Vision.

As a person with Red-Greed (Protanopia) colorblindness I find it extremely difficult to find the red footprint tracks and the red smell scents in any area with grass/trees.

This is something a lot of people won't have trouble with but myself and many other colorblind gamers (Protans mostly) will have problems seeing the red tracks in green areas.

Doing some of these missions are almost impossible for me as I just simply cannot see the tracks.

I posted this here so hopefully CDPR sees this, although this isn't tech support but a feature missing that should be addressed.

I think this is a huge problem that can easily be fixed (see the Battlefield series) with a little bit of tweaking and it would really make my day if this was implemented one day as I know this is a huge struggle for colorblind gamers in many games, not just Witcher 3.

Thanks for reading and happy hunting!

I read in someone else's thread about this same issue, I remember something along the lines of they were looking into it or at least know about the issue.

Maybe the Cat potion would help for now?
It turns everything grayscale except the color markings from the witcher senses if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom