I have a script compilation error

+
I have a script compilation error

Hi, i downloaded the 'darker nights' mod and the required 'localisation fix' from witcher nexus, but now i have a major script compilation error:

"Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(10): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeed' already defined.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(74): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeedDef' already defined.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\bttaskisman.ws(4): Class 'CBTCondIsMan' already defined.
Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\reactions\bttaskisman.ws(15): Class 'CBTCondIsManDef' already defined.
Error [content0]witcher 3 mod scripting fix\telemetrykeyword.ws(7): Class 'CR4TelemetryScriptProxy' was already exported."

I have tried the fix for compilation errors posted elsewhere, didn't work, deleting bin, then verifying the files, etc but nothing works, any other options?

Last edited:
It sounds like you're trying to either improperly install over an existing installation of the mod, or you may be installing an older version over a newer one. Be sure you follow the creator's installation instructions carefully. Often, old versions must me completely uninstalled before "upgrading" to a newer one.

HI, it was a new installation, the instructions were very vague, anyway i competely uninstalled that mod and the issue is resolved.

Top Bottom