I have an interesting challenge for streamers and youtubers

+
Cover up the opponent board so you can't see what are they playing except their overall strength on board

I feel like it wouldn't make big difference since it's all about your side of the board now

Gwent is more and more shifting toward what we call "autism style gameplay" in China, since everytime a new patch/expansion is introduced we get less interaction, just building your sand castle on your side of the board is enough to win the game
Post automatically merged:

Control is thrown out of the window, Row identitiy is thrown out of the window, interactive and interesting abilities are getting reworked, archetype is back, hyperthin is back

Sometimes I wonder why I stay, probably just for the good looking artwork

Last edited:
And if there is nothing to cover? I mean, it's really curious to reach the end and see that our opponent forgot to put points in his deck :p

Attachments

• 2019-10-03_1815_1.png
    2019-10-03_1815_1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
Just how did this happen XD

Nothing is really yours if you play against Anna, less especially if she leads Ardal: p

Also for some strange reason Emyr has a long time tendency to not use points in his decks

Attachments

• 2018-12-14_0252_1.png
    2018-12-14_0252_1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
Cover up the opponent board so you can't see what are they playing except their overall strength on board

I feel like it wouldn't make big difference since it's all about your side of the board now

Gwent is more and more shifting toward what we call "autism style gameplay" in China, since everytime a new patch/expansion is introduced we get less interaction, just building your sand castle on your side of the board is enough to win the game
Post automatically merged:

Control is thrown out of the window, Row identitiy is thrown out of the window, interactive and interesting abilities are getting reworked, archetype is back, hyperthin is back

Sometimes I wonder why I stay, probably just for the good looking artwork
ni hao wo de pengyou!

[...]

Streamers simply "use" games, when they get bored they choose another one. That's why Mr Swim has returned until he also gets bored again. All the time showing us his silly hair haha.

Non-interaction doesn't bother me at all. I got pissed-off with other players interfering with my deck ages ago. Hardly play these days.

Edited. -Drac

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom