i have problems with witcher 2 DARK EDITION for xbox 360

+
i have problems with witcher 2 DARK EDITION for xbox 360

( i dont know, who to contact ? or where to post that THANKS FOR HELP)

I bought today the Witcher 2 Enhanced Dark edition from ebgames(gamestop). and i have some problems.
1. FIRST and the more important thing, The front plastic of the big black Box is COMPLETLY scratched. its so scratched that i cant see the wolf Logo. Im really dissapointed about that. i would like to receive a replacement of the big black box.

2. the big black box and wolf key chain ( free item at preorder) are not numbered. it was supposed to be numbered.

3. I dont have any french instruction manual or guide and i bought it in Canada,montreal, Quebec. if you cant do anything about that, i will understand, but i would still appreciate.

BUT i still very impressed with the witcher medallion and the art book. they are really great.
I hope you will help me. But the more important is The front plastic of the big black Box is COMPLETLY scratched.

NOTE: i dont know if you can do something about that , but i would like to buy a Witcher playing card deck or dice set or Geralt Sculpture like the one included with the collector PC edition of witcher 2 in 2011. i thought some of these items were included with the dark edition.
i have the normal PC edition of witcher 2. not the collector because it was not for sell in Canada.

Im really a big fan of witcher 1 and 2, i bought both games. i even bought the witcher 2 pc game too. and now i bought the 360 edition. you will always have my support. But please help me with my problems
The game is awesome.
thanks for answer
thanks for understand.
thanks for help

Note: i took a picture of the big black box with all component and my invoice if needed.

but they only have 1 Dark edition that was for me. it was hard to buy it in canada,montreal,quebec.
i dont want to refund my dark edition. i still want it. i want to receive a replacement box

I'd contact CD Projekt RED's support directly. They were very forthcoming with the damaged Geralt sculptures last summer (everyone who sent them proof of the damages got a new sculpture and a kick-a$$ witcher medallion).

could you tell me to which email adress i must send my request. im not too sure. i dont know how to contact them directly
THANKS A LOT FOR HELP !!

i went to the official CDPROJEKTRED web site in poland language. and i sent my request to the 4 email adress in the kontact (contact) section. i dont know which email is for customer service, so i sent my request to each of them.
i hope i sent my request to the correct email adress. anyway Thanks! if someone can tell me if i did it right i will appreciate it. :)

There's a supports ection on this page in the upper right corner of the menu. There you'll fidn a list of questions, below it there is "Still nothing?" along with a ontact button.

ok i found it. i tried to complete the form yesterday. but it doesnt work. i have a problem with the xbox 360 version and the form is for the PC version. i still tried to complete it , but it doesnt work some uestions seem to be unanswer by the xbox 360 version.

Thanks anyway

Anyone can help me ?
thanks

Top Bottom