I have PS4 Witcher 3 disk and want to buy digital DLC

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I have bought PS4 Witcher 3 about 2 years and ago and enjoyed it. Now I want to buy the two DLC's (HOS and B&W) on digital version. My questions is will Physical disk support digital DLC's?

In PS forums I am told to make sure I download from the same Region from where the Disc is bought. My disc is from CUSA-01440/RUS which I thing is from Russia. How I am supposed to get DLC from Russian Store?

Create a new Playstation account and select Russia as your region.

Create a new Playstation account and select Russia as your region.
you will probably need a Russian address (a fake one if you're not Russian) to register the account and a Russian PSN Top Up card to add funds to your account for paying the dlc.

Minor necro. No biggie.

(Taps his staff casually on the ground.

...bbbBBBWWWWOOOOOOoooffffff!!!

The blast of holy light knocks the nearby paladins off their feet. The few undead roaming around are utterly devastated by the impact of the radiance. A spray of rotten mist hits nearby objects with an audible hiss. The air itself seems to shudder as the force of the divine blast passes. The ranks of paladins shake their heads and issue a few muffled complaints.)

Sorry -- sorry! (He runs his fingers down the runes engraved on the shaft, chanting hurriedly and quietly. The glow from the staff dims to a barely perceptible aura.) Didn't realize it was still on that setting -- sorry!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom