I have question About Critic ?

+
cos they're paid to review a game, some critics are honest, some just want money, imho the honest reviews come from the players who write a review after sinking 100+ hours into it, not some someone who plays 1-30 hrs and is getting paid for it.

I think your score is as inaccurate as a y reviewer. Personally I think scoring a game with a rating is kind of stupid and serves only for lazy people who refuse to read, but yes I am baffled as to why sites that even mention the cavalcade of glitches and bugs give it such a high review. Maybe if you don't count that as a negative or you only focus on the games strengths it deserves a high rating, but not taking into account the game as a whole. Still does not deserve to be called a bad game by any measure. On PC at least.

Though this isn't particularly new or surprising. I suspect many reviewers subconsciously give high review scores to triple a games or are outright paid to, because there's no way I can see that broken games like Skyrim bon launch deserve rankings in the 90s or 9/10 and pretty much every generic cut and paste triple a sequel is guaranteed a score in the 90s regardless of whether it is a rehash of the previous 10 games in the series.

Top Bottom