I have REDpoints! And Achievements!

+
I did some testing and found out that REDpoints are carcinogenic. Also, they're ardently Stalinist. Every time you give someone a point, you're basically wishing cancer and communism on that person. Is that really how we should be treating our friends? Of course not; instead, we should be harassing them by quoting a bunch of their posts, because that also gives them a ton of notifications to wade through without making yourself the target of moderation! Revolution!

#REDPOINTSARETHESPAWNOFSATANANDMUSTBEELIMINATEDFORTHEGOODOFALLMANKIND

So..... I can do both and really annoy you... awesome...

Forum veteran
You people can't be trusted with REDpoints for the very same reason they don't give guns to monkeys.

You people can't be trusted with REDpoints for the very same reason they don't give guns to monkeys.

Are you sure about that?

Here, have a REDpoint.. :p

The things they gave us instead of the surprise they promised us.. Them liars..:rant:

Forum veteran
The things they gave us instead of the surprise they promised us.. Them liars..:rant:
They never promised that we'd know when the surprise happens, though. Maybe they've bestowed us all with invincibility and we just don't know it yet. Quick, someone jump in front of a train!

Also, that monkey is adorable, and the eulogy for whoever it shot would be amazing.

I did it! No problem - train bounced right off. Should be in the news tomorrow, unless They cover it up.

Okay, your turn.

Forum veteran
Okay, your turn.
I was invincible before, so doing so wouldn't yield any useful data. In fact, trains hitting me was the reason companies started to move to semi-trailer trucks.

"They"? I refuse to believe in secret cabals that control the media for the sole reason that I haven't been invited into one yet. Either they don't exist, or they have horrible taste in power-hungry puppet masters.

Invincible already, eh? Maybe you should have played for the Broncos - or did you just want them to lose?

They have great taste in puppet masters. Now go buy Aiden a house.

Forum veteran
You really know how to twist the knife. You know invincibility doesn't confer the ability to run a post route, right?

Hey, Aiden: I have a cardboard box. Home is where the heart is, right? Well, there's a drifter's heart in the box. Welcome home, buddy!

Hey, Aiden: I have a cardboard box. Home is where the heart is, right? Well, there's a drifter's heart in the box. Welcome home, buddy![/QUOTE]

Thanks dude,I'll take what I can get right now....seriously anything that's not nailed to the ground, I'm claiming it as my own.

Last edited:
So there is a thanks button and a give redpoints button... seems redundant... unless redpoints can be redeemed for prizes that have yet to be revealed to us? hmmm....

Forum veteran
The thanks button is designed for passive-aggressiveness. It's basically a reward, but instead of a REDpoints cookie, the person is giving you a piece of "thanks" celery. Technically it's still a reward, but it's kind of a middle finger at the same time.

It's kind of like being invited alone up to a supermodel's hotel room, only for her to give you a high five and send you packing. In button form.

Top Bottom