I have to abandon 6 hours of gameplay, because the main quest NPC is bugged.

+
I really love this game, but to be honest, I don't think the PlayStation version of this game is actually complete. (playing on PS4 pro)

In my first 6 hours of gameplay, I have meet like hundreds of little bugs or glitches, for example, the teleporting npcs and cars, phone calls that cannot be hung up. glitching buildings and textures everywhere, Jackie disappears and teleports, etc. Most of them are a bit inconvenience but still tolerable, like when my car is struck in the air I can just get out and walk, no big deal.

I thought I can just ignore these things and focus on the gameplay. But, Unfortunately, a main quest NPC is bugged and I cannot talk to her to trigger the event. I have tried everything, but no still not working. And now I cannot progress the main story any further, so I have to abandon this save.

I was so hyped for this game, but now I feel terrible.

Playing on Xbox Series X I have very similar issues . Jackie is frequent , "sitting down" where there is no chair , or constantly disappearing. Sometimes working through the dialog will bring him back , but not always. Right now I'm experiencing a game breaking bug for the mission "The Hesit" where Jackie is flat out gone and I need him to open a door to move the story along .

Top Bottom