I have to commend CDPR for the Voodoo Boys

+
They where written in a interesting way. What I liked even more was
being able to draw my katana and run them all through after the leader of the group double crossed V after her underling just got done using V as a digital suicide bomber. It was very satisfying.

yea. its sad that they are completely rude. like i wanna be your buds but i have to kill yall...
its a crime NOT to kill the voodoo boys.

Not only did they fry Eve, they try to murder you, twice, so fuck em.
exactly. and SPOILERS. if you even be super lenient by letting it all slide. the hulking dude who uploaded the virus ( i call him patty but his real name is lost on me ) STILLL SAYS WATCH YOUR BACK..
like what bro?
what did i do to your cornflakes this morning to warrant a potential hit patty? do you need a hug?

exactly. and SPOILERS. if you even be super lenient by letting it all slide. the hulking dude who uploaded the virus ( i call him patty but his real name is lost on me ) STILLL SAYS WATCH YOUR BACK..
like what bro?
what did i do to your cornflakes this morning to warrant a potential hit patty? do you need a hug?

It was hilarious. He was all tough and shit and died to 1 heavy attack from a Katana. Instant decapitation. Going with a Katana build is just so glorious.

It was hilarious. He was all tough and shit and died to 1 heavy attack from a Katana. Instant decapitation. Going with a Katana build is just so glorious.
AGREEED
What kind of samuri did you go? Did you go body style or more reflex/cool crit style?
also, in your opinion whats the best katana in the game?

AGREEED
What kind of samuri did you go? Did you go body style or more reflex/cool crit style?
also, in your opinion whats the best katana in the game?

Reflex/Cool/Tech 20, body 8. Sandevistan all th way for cyberware. Jinchu-Maru is my blade of choice cause with low body, it always does 2x damage.

Reflex/Cool/Tech 20, body 8. Sandevistan all th way for cyberware. Jinchu-Maru is my blade of choice cause with low body, it always does 2x damage.
i really hope redpoint is a thumbs up and not like a flag system but holy heck that sounds dope! cant wait to try it!

i really hope redpoint is a thumbs up and not like a flag system but holy heck that sounds dope! cant wait to try it!

Yeah it's a bit OP tho. I haven't died since level 5 or something but it's cool to slice everyone in a room before they can react because you run SO fast.

This goes without saying but very hard mode? akachad mode?

Difficulty doesn't matter, even on very hard everyone except bosses die in 1 light hit. Bosses take few heavy attacks, but with Sandevistan it doesn't matter cause they are dead before the speed up effect ends. You have to be REALLY bad to get killed with the build.

Last edited:

[SPOILERS] What made me laught was how tought Brigitte seemed when talking to me that shes the boss here (scene after deep dive, when it turns out they basicly wanted me dead twice and if not biochip id be dead already after first mission) and then i instantly blew her head up. Like: oh you are the boss here? BWOAH!

[SPOILERS] What made me laught was how tought Brigitte seemed when talking to me that shes the boss here (scene after deep dive, when it turns out they basicly wanted me dead twice and if not biochip id be dead already after first mission) and then i instantly blew her head up. Like: oh you are the boss here? BWOAH!

That is what I love about this game. You can just shoot SO many important characters in the face.

see, i was so conflicted about blowing HER brains out. like it was patty who did the virus on my subnet. not bri-bri. Plus shes hot.
but i cant kill patty without killing bridge. so.... hands are tied

Top Bottom