I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, any attractive men in that new video? The only person that's sticking out in my mind is that woman on TV talking about Sashimi.

Alright. I just found the most attractive man and I want to romance him!!!!!
1602957695317.png

Not sure if this has been asked, but: what would make a guy look physically attractive?

If a guy has a good physique. (IE you can tell he hits the Gym) and you see him doing pushups he's attractive over 90% of the time.

He's got to have a nice back.

Aside from that. A mostly symmetrical face and a nice row of teeth doesn't hurt.

That dancer posted above isn't too bad looking. Not ideal, but not too bad. I think it might be his forehead looks too big, could be wrong. His fashion sense is definitely a hit to his attractiveness.

1603026888220.png

From the Styles trailer I think this guy's attractive.

I actually think Viktor's cute and of course my boy Jackie <3

I really couldn't see anyone else :eek: but there were a bunch of pretty girls

ah but can we have fun encounters with more than one person (of either sex) at the same time; that would be my question... and something I would like to have on the options menu

ah but can we have fun encounters with more than one person (of either sex) at the same time; that would be my question... and something I would like to have on the options menu

I highly doubt it, but there is one person who might indulge that fantasy of yours.
1603056278440.png

Aside, from that like you said in another thread, plenty of modders who have done that for skyrim and oblivion and such.

Rugged, chiseled, with a touch of the wild side. Ab's you can do your laundry on <3

I wouldn't go that far per say, but I tend to have a broader "type" than most. The twins for example are actually pretty attractive...unfortunately they have pugly faces >.< (no offense to the person they might be based off of) The expressions are far from attractive. Everything else though...even the one man two body concepts are pretty appealing to me though.

What are you even talking about? There are maybe 2 attractive females in all promotional materials of this game. Not including first teaser trailer.

It is.

You can compare that screenshot to one of a younger Kerry (from a braindance I believe, from Johnny's POV). Same tattoos. Also I believe in the world of cyberpunk lorebook it is stated that Kerry is still alive and living in Night City in 2077.
But can I romance him? Lol....

You can compare that screenshot to one of a younger Kerry (from a braindance I believe, from Johnny's POV). Same tattoos. Also I believe in the world of cyberpunk lorebook it is stated that Kerry is still alive and living in Night City in 2077.

You are right. The sleeve tattoo in the left arm is exactly the same. I didn't realize at first.
Kerry Eurodyne.pngChar_profile_eurodyne2077.png

The metal augment in his throat and jaw is also similar to the poster
zp7b4mtbccq31.jpg

In any case, Kerry looks pretty fit for a 74+ year old. "Attractive" - ok :shrug:

Whelp, so I watched MadQueen's review and...

Apparently male sex workers are few and far between, like 1 to every 100 females. And she said attractive men are rare too :giveup: they're not sexualized like women. That was her biggest criticism and they wear underwear. You never see a guy naked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom