I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So unless there's a gang of Joe Manganiello-looking strippers, female gamers are out of luck.

I sympathize with your concern. I really do. There should be attractive looking dudes in the game. Skyrim had the same problem actually outside of maybe a few characters, until mods fixed those issues. The bandits especially all looked weird.

I thought the afterlife bouncer and the bartender, for example, were attractive? And how is Keanu Reeves not attractive? Also, there's affluent areas of the city, like Westbrook, where people focus more on looks. I just wouldn't expect gangers to not look rough, because I think that would take away from the realism.

If we take into consideration what was stated. Which is

"We have revealed all the main romance options. You've seen them all"

and just go with what Patrick K. Mills said... then we could come up to the conclusion that even if character wasn't named, or fully revealed (in a single shot) we can still fairly assume that he/she is romancable.

Like for example this guys I found in my research:
- Guy who's present while DeShawn is making Spider-Bot deal
- Netrunner revealed during Night City Wire countdown
- Dude who's walking with V towards some kind of tower in the Badlands, he's then seen siting - his back turned to camera
- Man handing V

JP.jpg

and just go with what Patrick K. Mills said... then we could come up to the conclusion that even if character wasn't named, or fully revealed (in a single shot) we can still fairly assume that he/she is romancable.

I am fairly certain Anthony Gilchrist is a romance option. He is basically the male counterpart of Stout (rival), and Stout was confirmed to be romanceable. The hands-on demo confirmed you could
choose to ally yourself with him instead of Stout (leading Stout to be your enemy) This means he is not just a side-character.
anthonygilchrist2.jpg

Anyone who says Jackie isn't attractive is crazy. I think he's hot and I love his personality lol maybe the guys at CDPR thought girls would be more attracted to their personality than their looks? But I'm planning on making my V a pretty boy so his romance option can be big, manly and rough around the edges idc-- or the bartender at Moxes lol. I definitely think Jackie's a bi option from the CGI trailer with male V and the latest trailer with male V dancing with Jackie.

I know Jackie is dating Misty, but I think if we play our cards right we can ruin their relationship lol. People think because Jackie has a gf he's outta bounds but I beg to differ. I would love Misty to become a crazy ex-gf who hates V. Anyway, I wish a dev would comment in this thread lol. Can anyone contact a dev on twitter and ask about this?

I'm mostly disappointed the the Moxes gang picture didn't figure any guys. I think the guys are less sexualized because of ratings? Isn't there something about the female body being less x-rated than the male body? It might have something to do with the Chinese market as well? That ugly guy who looks like Buffalo Bill is wearing hot pants so I dunno.

There's this too so attractive men are in advertisements (someone mentioned this and Mr. Studd)

2020-08-11_21.34.05.jpeg

Honestly I've the impression the general 'attractiveness' of both males and females is a bit decreased compared to the promo material show till the last year. New artistic direction, deliberate choice or simply a matter of taste, that I do not know.
I think the new TBug looks worse.
Stout looks strangely older with blonde hair.

Wait... what? when did Tbug get blonde hair? Huh???? :shrug: :think::confused:
Honestly I've the impression the general 'attractiveness' of both males and females is a bit decreased compared to the promo material show till the last year. New artistic direction, deliberate choice or simply a matter of taste, that I do not know.
I do notice this for sure. I also don't know. But I'm sad about it. :giveup:
organs shattered.png

I sympathize with your concern. I really do. There should be attractive looking dudes in the game. Skyrim had the same problem actually outside of maybe a few characters, until mods fixed those issues. The bandits especially all looked weird.

I thought the afterlife bouncer and the bartender, for example, were attractive? And how is Keanu Reeves not attractive? Also, there's affluent areas of the city, like Westbrook, where people focus more on looks. I just wouldn't expect gangers to not look rough, because I think that would take away from the realism.
I'm personally really sad that there are no characters that appear inspired by Schrodinger or Seras Victoria.

Last edited:
Meredith always had blonde hair and she doesn't look older to me? Lol
TBug be bald, I think it's cause she's a netrunner? Idk It doesn't make much of a difference because her hair was really short anyway

Meredith always had blonde hair and she doesn't look older to me? Lol
TBug be bald, I think it's cause she's a netrunner? Idk It doesn't make much of a difference because her hair was really short anyway
Wait so, now meredith has blonde hair, and tbug too? what...? what happened? do they just change their hair often throughout the game? Do the NPC's just change their style pretty often, like a normal thing every once in a while? What do they look like now? That is kind of cool and I like it if it's true, but I'm also scared because someone in another thread said that they changed Judy's face in a really weird way and posted a picture that had chinese subtitles and Judy's face was entirely different. I'm kind of confused, sad, panicked, don't really know where to place my feels right now. Everything about this game I keep thinking I have some level of grasp and understanding of suddenly wildly shifts and turns into something else. I don't know who or what to believe. Is the Judy picture new? old? What's even going on you know? I kinda would like it if CDPR would just come out and say "okay so this is official" and then leave it alone or something. I don't know. I'm scared that all the characters in the game are going to be changed to look "2020 ugly" on purpose for some really unusual secret reason that I can never guess. so so scared of this. Maybe I shouldn't say on purpose, but then how could these things be happening? I hope I'm just getting trolled :giveup:

Last edited:
Meredith was a brunette in the 48-minute gameplay video.
She had blonde hair that looked dark blonde (which people can mistake for brunette) because of the lighting. Even when they were doing the cosplay contest after the 48 hour demo was released she had blonde hair.
1600767661110.png

1600767488818.png

Post automatically merged:

Wait so, now meredith has blonde hair, and tbug too? what...? what happened? do they just change their hair often throughout the game? Do the NPC's just change their style pretty often, like a normal thing every once in a while? What do they look like now? That is kind of cool and I like it if it's true, but I'm also scared because someone in another thread said that they changed Judy's face in a really weird way and posted a picture that had chinese subtitles and Judy's face was entirely different. I'm kind of confused, sad, panicked, don't really know where to place my feels right now. Everything about this game I keep thinking I have some level of grasp and understanding of suddenly wildly shifts and turns into something else. I don't know who or what to believe. Is the Judy picture new? old? What's even going on you know? I kinda would like it if CDPR would just come out and say "okay so this is official" and then leave it alone or something. I don't know. I'm scared that all the characters in the game are going to be changed to look "2020 ugly" on purpose for some really unusual secret reason that I can never guess. so so scared of this. Maybe I shouldn't say on purpose, but then how could these things be happening? I hope I'm just getting trolled :giveup:
Lol Tbug never had blonde hair. She had really short hair and now she's bald.

I don't think Judy's face has changed, it's just a different angle.

Cyberpunk wiki says she is blonde

No she wasn`t . If you look at the 48 min demo the bit when Dex give V the chip , Meredith is blonde in the pic . When V meets her in game the lighting makes her hair look darker .

Meredith Stout | Cyberpunk Wiki | Fandom 220 × 220

Ninja by @xxTotexx
Lighting doesn't make her hair look darker. It's simply of different color entirely.

We can easily see that despite darker ambient light in the 2019 screen, she is clearly a blonde there. And a brunette on the 2018 screen.

Well, (default) male V already downgraded from this Avengers Level beefcake...
View attachment 11048420

...to this Chicago Fire minor character looking like...
View attachment 11048417

Still makes me sad :(

Honestly, I'm mainly concerned that the clothing options for males won't be as good for females. Typically in games they fall short, and sometimes egregiously so. We gotta look and dress like the hottest thing in Night City while burning it to the ground!
They did say that 2019 trailer V is going to be available in the preset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom