I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the trailer and I'm impressed with the women's design.
hh.png

Judy (romance option) she is EXTREMELY beautiful!

But I didn't see attractive men...
I hope the men in Night City are also handsome/sexualized (mainly romance options and gigolo/strippers) Not just women:cry:
Men with interesting/cool designs, unique and sexy clothes.. Not just generic designs, everybody with suits and jackets..
Male nudity!
Please don't disappoint!

edit: some examples
BeFunkyCollage.png

edit 2:
After watching all the trailers/Night wire, I could notice great focus on the girls.
Girls design is much more beautiful, sexy, attractive, impressive..
k.jpg

While the boys..
boys.jpg

I think the CD team was more capricious with the women design in CP2077, appearance and clothing.
sexy..jpg

Patrick Mills said that all romance options were revealed in trailers, That worries me :sad:
I expected at least the romance options to be young and attractive guys like Judy/Nomad girl.

I found 2-3 interesting guys so far, nothing impressive or sexy.
V and maybe the bartender, are the only handsome guys for me.
mox.jpg

About sexualization/objectification
The game also features a sexualized pretty girls gang, stripers, holograms etc..
But where are sexualized handsome boys?
EiOJOVBWAAAu3kK.jpg

We see a club with half-naked stripers and some men wearing clothes.
Why aren't men half-naked too?
sexual.jpg

CD promises more inclusion in this game
At the very least, I expect more equality, attractive content for straight women and gays too.
Don't be another game like TW3 with 2-3 interesting men and 1562456 beautiful/sexy models, focused on the male audience.
Many users agreed with me on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/ivfu9m
tw33.png

Sorry my persistence
I just wish this game to be satisfying for everyone :cry:
(And sorry my english, it's hard to express my thoughts)

Edit 3:

Whelp, so I watched MadQueen's review and...

Apparently male sex workers are few and far between, like 1 to every 100 females. And she said attractive men are rare too :giveup: they're not sexualized like women. That was her biggest criticism and they wear underwear. You never see a guy naked.

Really?
I'm disappointed
Thanks CD Projekt.
zjRmuHW.gif

Last edited:
Aww don't be mean to Jackie! I hope he's a romance option lol it'd be interesting since he has a girlfriend already (Misty). I want the hot MAX-TAC guy from the teaser trailer to be a romance option too :ROFLMAO: since Judy has been confirmed, it's sad they haven't announced a guy option yet.

About his girlfriend you know, an accident can happen sometimes :shrug:
Lol hang on I'm gunna post pics of guys I hope are romanceable (besides Jackie and the twins lol). The bouncer at Afterlife who has a first and last name (Emmerick) He was pretty cute. The Netwatch guy (he has a name too) and MAX-TAC guy. I dunno if he's in the final game or not.
Post automatically merged:

These guys would be perfect characters (romance options) in the game.. incredible design :cry:
View attachment 11047883View attachment 11047886
Is that official CP2077 artwork?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 489
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 558
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
Where does that picture come from? :)
From this thread

Attractiveness is one of the most subjective things there is, also women are generally more attractive than men by nature.
I would say male V and Keanu Reeves are already pretty handsome by normal standards...
I see where you getting from but your request doesn't make complete sense imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom