I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There probably will be as many guys with different sexualities as there are women. I also expect you to be able to order Male gigolo guys.

Judy and Meredith look both real sexy; I wonder how multiple relationships will work out at the same time. I presume you can cheat on people. I can also imagine some awkward moments of heartbreak or even kinkier stuff like M F F relationships etc.

There probably will be as many guys with different sexualities as there are women. I also expect you to be able to order Male gigolo guys.

Judy and Meredith look both real sexy; I wonder how multiple relationships will work out at the same time. I presume you can cheat on people. I can also imagine some awkward moments of heartbreak or even kinkier stuff like M F F relationships etc.
I dunno if CDPR have said anything about three way relationships.

He deserves loves just like anyone else..
Jackie deserves all the love! He's such a big softie <3 from the cinematic trailer and stuff I have a feeling he's bi. My V will hopefully ruin his relationship with Misty lol. In the 48min demo when V goes to Viktor, Misty is talking about how Jackie's heart chakra is outta whack. It could mean nothing, but I'm putting it out there lol

Attachments

• eger.JPG
    eger.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 185
Well they haven't but one may hope.

All I know is that my V wont be all too faithful.

I bet there will be a guy in Valentinos gang. Also is Judy part of the Valentinos? She has the rose tattoo's but that could be a coinsidence

I agree with this, a lot of cute girls for sure (also is Judy a romance option, excited for that then!). But yeah, didn't see really any good looking guys.

Well I don't think we've seen any Valentinos yet. Weren't they like, based on the concept of pretty boys?

ps. I agree.
pps. Yorinobu arasaka.jpg

"I'm rich. That makes me sexy." - that guy from Ally McBeal

The first girl, I think is a stripper. In my opinion the first girl doesn't look attractive. The second girl seems fully cyberized which is why she looks really attractive. The third woman looks only attractive at a glance. It looks like somebody copy/paste a hair onto her face. Lastly, Judy looks kind of attractive with misplaced tattoos all over her body.

There, I debunked the pictures.

The first girl, I think is a stripper. In my opinion the first girl doesn't look attractive. The second girl seems fully cyberized which is why she looks really attractive. The third woman looks only attractive at a glance. It looks like somebody copy/paste a hair onto her face. Lastly, Judy looks kind of attractive with misplaced tattoos all over her body.

There, I debunked the pictures.

Beauty is sooo subjective , we can only speak for ourselves . The first two pic`s aren`t as clear as the second two , so to my eye the second two girls are more attractive .
It wasn`t that long ago people were saying there weren`t any hot girls so give it time and i am sure we will see some hot guys .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom