I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a question for the devs. We already know the game will feature alot of sexualized content. And everything shown so far in trailers is mostly sexualized females. My significant other wanted to know if this will apply to the men as much as the females? Will they also be portrayed in a sexual way to make the game fair and equal for both sides?

Thank you for your time :)

Hello,

I have a question for the devs. We already know the game will feature alot of sexualized content. And everything shown so far in trailers is mostly sexualized females. My significant other wanted to know if this will apply to the men as much as the females? Will they also be portrayed in a sexual way to make the game fair and equal for both sides?

There won't be, they scaled bac kmale sexualization during rating approval.

There won't be, they scaled bac kmale sexualization during rating approval.
You can customized your genitals, can have gay relationships with other mens, have erotic scenes in first-person, there are female and male street worker and it is a game only allowed from 18 years that has already been approved uncensored in some regions and you want to tell us, they removed sexualization because of rating-scale? No way

Btw.: I hope also there are attractive men :D

Since I believe Meredith Stout was confirmed as a romance option at some point... I wonder what are her "preferences", and whether Anthony Gilchrist will also be a romance option for the opposite gender? (The guy Stout thinks is the mole)
Post automatically merged:

Mr. Jenkins? I dunno if he's just in the prologue or if you'll meet him again as a corpo
Cyberpunk2077_Mr_Jenkins_RGB-en.jpg

This Jenkins does seem to tick many boxes for those who are into men... :ohstopit:

I watched the trailer and I'm impressed with the women's design.
View attachment 11047877

Judy (romance option) she is EXTREMELY beautiful!

But I didn't see attractive men...
I hope the men in Night City are also attractive/hot (mainly romance options and gigolo/strippers) Not just women:cry:
Please don't disappoint!

edit: some examples
View attachment 11048060
Sorry ...but these are ugly woman to uch .

Last edited:
You can customized your genitals, can have gay relationships with other mens, have erotic scenes in first-person, there are female and male street worker and it is a game only allowed from 18 years that has already been approved uncensored in some regions and you want to tell us, they removed sexualization because of rating-scale? No way

Btw.: I hope also there are attractive men :D
They were asked to toned down sexualization by ESRB, and mostly they toned down male characters nudity much more, then a female one. It was back way in april. It mostly was background nudity like strippers or sex workers.

Last edited:
They were asked to toned down sexualization by ESRB, and mostly they toned down male characters nudity much more, then a female one. It was back way in april. It mostly was background nudity like strippers or sex workers.
ok, i'm sorry, i'm from europe, so I think this won't happen here

It's quite disheartening to hear that but again I really wish a dev would answer this question. If they want to be provocative and "cyberpunk", this is something that should be explored from both sides. And I hope that's what it will be in the final product.

They should do, but well... A naked woman sells more than a naked dude...

Source?

Hello,

Agree.
I also hope to see male sexualization, clubs with hot strippers, fair and equal sex/nudity scenes. :cry:
Not just attractive women and ugly men..
Girls and gays also play.

Last edited:
Since I believe Meredith Stout was confirmed as a romance option at some point... I wonder what are her "preferences", and whether Anthony Gilchrist will also be a romance option for the opposite gender? (The guy Stout thinks is the mole)

I don't know about that but Anthony can become one of V's allies in the game. In this one review a person was playing a corpo and he betrays Stout. V has to sneak her way out because a fight happens between Milllitech and the Maelstrom gang. Anthony is seen waiting around and picks V up.

I have been thinking, most of the beginner characters that V meats I think are potentially romanceable. I have been seeing a pattern, For example Judy and Stout are characters that appear in the beginning but also romanceable. So, Anthony is a potential.

Also, maybe, there will be Lifepath-specific romances. For example, Corpo for Mr.Jenkins or Abernathy. Both of them Arasaka corpps. The nomad and street kid don't know these people and I don't know if they will ever know them.

Source? Pretty sure I read somewhere ESRB and all other game rating boards don't have the authority to ask devs to change their creations.

Source? Pretty sure I read somewhere ESRB and all other game rating boards don't have the authority to ask devs to change their creations.
I think the pressure always exists. I trust ratings boards just as much as I trust home owners associations and school boards and parent teacher associations.
Post automatically merged:

Here's hoping that pretty boys an option too.
I hope it is possible to recreate schrodinger (cat boy) from hellsing ultimate anime. funny, smart, and cute character. Would be fun to play as them, a cyber-vampire cat boy. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom