I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping that pretty boys an option too.

Yea, like.... Royce? :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

I have been thinking, most of the beginner characters that V meats I think are potentially romanceable. I have been seeing a pattern, For example Judy and Stout are characters that appear in the beginning but also romanceable. So, Anthony is a potential.

Yeah, they have said that relationships in CP2077 will be way deeper than in witcher and not "easy". If they want us to cultivate the relationship, it makes sense that they introduce the characters in the beginning of the game to give us maximum amount of time with them.... Until the end...

Yea, like.... Royce? :LOL:

Yeah, they have said that relationships in CP2077 will be way deeper than in witcher and not "easy". If they want us to cultivate the relationship, it makes sense that they introduce the characters in the beginning of the game to give us maximum amount of time with them.... Until the end...
Ok I looked up Anthony... He is not a pretty boy/attractive to me :ROFLMAO:
My male V is gunna be a pretty boy so at least there's that

I like Viktor and Jackie. I hope we meet some hot guy from TT and MAX-TAC lol. I feel like Royce might be a romance option I dunno lol. Remember we've only seen characters/footage from the prologue too!

I think the pressure always exists. I trust ratings boards just as much as I trust home owners associations and school boards and parent teacher associations.

I hope it is possible to recreate schrodinger (cat boy) from hellsing ultimate anime. funny, smart, and cute character. Would be fun to play as them, a cyber-vampire cat boy. haha.
Ohhh there's teeth customization. We might be able to pick fangs :) Also, I just heard that you can customize V's pupils too (there are love hearts lol)

Last edited:
My male V is gunna be a pretty boy so at least there's that

I like Viktor and Jackie. I hope we meet some hot guy from TT and MAX-TAC lol. I feel like Royce might be a romance option I dunno lol. Remember we've only seen characters/footage from the prologue too!

Ohhh there's teeth customization. We might be able to pick fangs :) Also, I just heard that you can customize V's pupils too (there are love hearts lol)
Are there any existing images that are ALLOWED, to be shared of these heart eyes?

I do hope we get the option of guys who aren't just really like... big and muscular, not really my taste personally. So I'm on the pretty boy train. I'm glad there is at least a female romance I like (only appearance wise as for now, not sure if I'll like her personality) being Judy.

Please, give us the pretty boys.

I'll add too that maybe we all have a different definition of pretty boy though so maybe my thoughts won't be clear then lol.

I do hope we get the option of guys who aren't just really like... big and muscular, not really my taste personally. So I'm on the pretty boy train. I'm glad there is at least a female romance I like (only appearance wise as for now, not sure if I'll like her personality) being Judy.

Please, give us the pretty boys.

I'll add too that maybe we all have a different definition of pretty boy though so maybe my thoughts won't be clear then lol.
To me these are pretty boys lol (CP2077 art)
fdgfgdf.JPG
fgdfgd.JPG

To me these are pretty boys lol (CP2077 art)
View attachment 11048747View attachment 11048750
If any of them are a character + romance option, I will be very happy! :love: :sad:
(And I hope they don't ruin their design in game...)

I hope it is possible to recreate schrodinger (cat boy) from hellsing ultimate anime. funny, smart, and cute character. Would be fun to play as them, a cyber-vampire cat boy. haha.
I hope to see the Exotics :love:
Exotic customization options for my character, it would be amazing :cry:

Last edited:

Yeah I wasn't totally serious about him OR Royce (obviously, lol. His first act is to point a gun at your face)

But since Gilchrist is Stouts "adversary" in the narrative, and you can ally with him in case you don't ally yourself with Stout; - AND Stout is a romance option, I thought it would be symmetric that Gilchrist was one too.

Admittedly, I haven't seen many pretty boys in CP2077 yet. I remember Gilchrist not being one.

Yeah I wasn't totally serious about him OR Royce (obviously, lol. His first act is to point a gun at your face)

But since Gilchrist is Stouts "adversary" in the narrative, and you can ally with him in case you don't ally yourself with Stout; - AND Stout is a romance option, I thought it would be symmetric that Gilchrist was one too.

Admittedly, I haven't seen many pretty boys in CP2077 yet. I remember Gilchrist not being one.
I posted 3 guys I think are hot on the previous page lol. They're kinda beefy boys, but the MAX-TAC guy is kinda pretty. I'm sure they're in the game- we just haven't seen them yet lol.

Male characters that I find legit quite attractive & cool af so far:
+ Johnny Silverhand
+ Default Male V (cover art)
+ Jackie Welles
+ Placide (the Voodo Boys vice leader)
+ Takemura
+ Border Town Sheriff
+ Arthur Jenkins (V's Arasaka boss)
+ Kirk Sawyer (SK fixer)
+ Max Tac Psycho squad leader (from 2013 trailer)
+ LIzzie's bar Bartender (Moxes member)
+ Bryce Mosley (NetWatch special agent)
+ Richard Night (DEAD)
+ Some Tyger Claws members

I am sure some of this characters are romanceable & maybe some other more. if Pop girl band group & actresses exist (like US CRACKS & Lizzy Wizzy), than I am pretty sure there will Boy band & pretty boy actors too (like from the concept arts). Valentino gangs supposed to be a bunch of ladiesman too, so who knows.
My guess for possible romanceable characters:
+ Johnny Silverhand (call me crazy, but I think it's possible imo LOL)
+ Jackie Welles
+ Takemura
+ Kirk Sawyer (SK fixer)

In any case, let's say we have at least 12 "main" romanceable characters, while some others for "friends with benefits & one night stands." That's a lot imo.
From that, 10 characters might be have:
+ 6 male looking chars, with preferences: 3 hetero & 3 bisexual
+ 6 female looking chars, with preferences: 3 hetero & 3 bisexual

That's seems well balanced & fair enough imo. BUT AGAIN, this is all just a guessing game, so please don't quote me on this.

Last edited:
Male characters that I find legit quite attractive & cool af so far:
+ Johnny Silverhand
+ Default Male V (cover art)
+ Jackie Welles
+ Takemura
+ Border Town Sheriff
+ Kirk Sawyer (SK fixer)
+ Max Tac Psycho squad leader (from 2013 trailer)
+ LIzzie's bar Bartender (Moxes member)
+ Richard Night (DEAD)
+ Some Tyger Claws members

I am sure some of this characters are romanceable & maybe some other more. if Pop girl band group exist & actresses exist (like US CRACKS & Lizzy Wizzy), than I am pretty sure there will Boy band & pretty boy actors too (like from the concept arts). Valentino gangs supposed to be a bunch of ladiesman too, so who knows.
My guess for possible romanceable characters:
+ Johnny Silverhand (call me crazy, but I think it's possible imo LOL)
+ Jackie Welles
+ Takemura
+ Kirk Sawyer (SK fixer)

In any case, let's say we have at least 12 "main" romanceable characters, while some others for "friends with benefits & one night stands" That's a lot imo.
From that, 10 characters might be have:
+ 6 male looking chars, with preferences: 3 hetero & 3 bisexual
+ 6 female looking chars, with preferences: 3 hetero & 3 bisexual

That's seems well balanced & fair enough imo. BUt AGAIN, this is all just a guessing game, so please don't quote me on this.
It's already been confirmed that Johnny Silverhand isn't romanceable lol.

I hope Jackie and Bryce are romanceable and there's also this dude, but he seems extra lol:
1600489123241.png

It's already been confirmed that Johnny Silverhand isn't romanceable lol.

I hope Jackie and Bryce are romanceable and there's also this dude, but he seems extra lol:
View attachment 11060201

Well I think that's kind of true, but it's also not true, considering Johnny Silverhand is inside V's brain, which kind of makes it a "mind****", so Johnny Silverhand TECHNICALLY, is at the very least partially romanceable, in a really weird way. Lol. But I'm just joking of course.. :ROFLMAO:

The thing worth noting, in the twitchgaming post-show, CDPR dev(quest designer?) Patrick K Mills said, that
we've seen the main romance options already in the trailers and videos. I emphasize the word main here, since I think it is meaningful. I was somewhat disappointed after hearing that, but I guess any number above 2 is an improvement over Witcher 3? I dont even know. I guess there will be smaller relationships and one-night stands as well.

EDITx2 Screw this UI. Here is the link to the whole show. The conversation I refer happens around 1:43:00.

EDITx3: nope. Linking to the clip doesnt seem to work

Last edited:
The thing worth noting, in the twitchgaming post-show, CDPR dev(quest designer?) Patrick K Mills said, that
we've seen the main romance options already in the trailers and videos. I emphasize the word main here, since I think it is meaningful. I was somewhat disappointed after hearing that, but I guess any number above 2 is an improvement over Witcher 3? I dont even know. I guess there will be smaller relationships and one-night stands as well.

EDITx2 Screw this UI. Here is the link to the whole show. The conversation I refer happens around 1:43:00.

EDITx3: nope. Linking to the clip doesnt seem to work
Thank you! I'm pretty confident Jackie is a bi option. A little disappointed too that Psycho Squad hottie from the 2013 trailer most likely isn't a romance option. But like.... I can't think of many male character from the trailers except Placide, Netwatch guy and Jackie. Again, Johnny isn't an option lol--- Viktor Vector!

Ladies, you got what you asked for. :smart:
View attachment 11060213
Lol you can't really see in this pic but my dude has long ass red nails. I think he's a Moxes guy? Lol imagine if he's a romance option
1600509055582.png

He's giving me Buffalo Bill vibes lol

Ladies, you got what you asked for. :smart:
View attachment 11060213
Looks like trans member of the Moxes gang plus their main ripperdoc. Could be a fun character. When it comes to romance male char options you always need to look for details in clothes and original face. I can see Mox gang bartender being one ( maybe he is bi so they have both sides covered). I would say that your Arasaka boss could be interesting choice. It was confirmed Jackie has a gf so he is out. IMO CDPR is not the best at creating pretty boy chars ( just look at witcher 3 hot male/female ratio). They are good at making interesting looking and badass male chars though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom