I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing worth noting, in the twitchgaming post-show, CDPR dev(quest designer?) Patrick K Mills said, that
we've seen the main romance options already in the trailers and videos. I emphasize the word main here, since I think it is meaningful. I was somewhat disappointed after hearing that, but I guess any number above 2 is an improvement over Witcher 3? I dont even know. I guess there will be smaller relationships and one-night stands as well.

EDITx2 Screw this UI. Here is the link to the whole show. The conversation I refer happens around 1:43:00.

EDITx3: nope. Linking to the clip doesnt seem to work

Gotta admit, I was secretly hoping there were other major options in the rest of the game. Kind of a bummer, but I'm curious to see how these relationships play out. Thanks for this link! Had no idea there was an after show for NCW. I never catch them on Twitch.

After watching all the trailers/Night wire, I could notice great focus on the girls.
Girls design is much more beautiful, sexy, attractive, impressive..
dd.jpg

While the boys..
boys.jpg

I think the CD team was more capricious with the women design at CP2077, appearance and clothing.
Patrick Mills said that all romance options were revealed in trailers, That worries me :sad:
I found 2-3 interesting guys so far, nothing impressive or sexy.
V and maybe the bartender, are the only handsome guys for me.
mox.jpg

About sexualization
The game also features a sexualized pretty girls gang, stripers, holograms etc..
But where are sexualized handsome boys?
EiOJOVBWAAAu3kK.jpg

We see a club with half-naked stripers and some men wearing clothes.
Why aren't men half-naked too?
sexual.jpg

CD promises more inclusion in this game
At the very least, I expect more equality, attractive content for straight women and gays too.
Don't be another game like TW3 with 2-3 interesting men and 1562456 beautiful models, focused on the male audience.
Many users agreed with me on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/ivfu9m
Sorry my persistence
I just wish this game to be satisfying for everyone:cry:
(And sorry my english, it's hard to express my thoughts)

Last edited:
You don't mess with CDPR tradition. All males will be ugly.

oho yeah, they made some of the ugliest mfs in TW3 and it's immersive af. lol They're not skyrim's incompetent-face-design ugly. They're realistically and artistically ugly. Faces pushed out of proportions: freckles, eyebags, pustules, crooked noses and a shit ton of wrinkles that makes them look as if you could just smell their putrid hygiene(or lack there of) straight from the screen.

..but anyway, Night City's gonna be big. Pretty sure OP will encounter a few hunks outside the promotional materials.

Ladies, you got what you asked for. :smart:
View attachment 11060213
Poor guy, he looks kind of depressed. I wonder what their story is? Maybe he's trying to do some work, trying to follow his dreams to eventually acquire some really expensive cyberware so that he can improve himself and become uhh, a better version of himself, for the lack of a better term. That's my best guess. That, or he's a spy. A genius mastermind, completely unexpected by anyone. He looks like a cross between the Joker and Batmans butler, Alfred. Imagine if Alfred went bananas and became the Joker. Somehow I feel like they would look like this gentleman. I can not help but feel a FIERCE and SHARP intelligence behind this persons eyes. They're hiding something, and they have a plan. That's my prediction on it.
Post automatically merged:

The thing worth noting, in the twitchgaming post-show, CDPR dev(quest designer?) Patrick K Mills said, that
we've seen the main romance options already in the trailers and videos. I emphasize the word main here, since I think it is meaningful. I was somewhat disappointed after hearing that, but I guess any number above 2 is an improvement over Witcher 3? I dont even know. I guess there will be smaller relationships and one-night stands as well.

EDITx2 Screw this UI. Here is the link to the whole show. The conversation I refer happens around 1:43:00.

EDITx3: nope. Linking to the clip doesnt seem to work
Wait, what do you mean MAIN...? So an extremely small amount of people we have already seen very short footage or images of so far as of 19th September 2020 = ALL of the MAIN romance options.... No... No... It can't be. This has to be some kind of misunderstanding. I'm not complaining about the options available, but that's like nothing, how are there not more? Is this going to be like the Witcher 3 all over again where I dislike all the main romance options, and then I go fight that warrior woman who's honestly a better person than any of them, romance them, and then the game just completely forgets about them and they don't even show up in the ending? Please noooo please noooooo..... :giveup:
Gotta admit, I was secretly hoping there were other major options in the rest of the game. Kind of a bummer, but I'm curious to see how these relationships play out. Thanks for this link! Had no idea there was an after show for NCW. I never catch them on Twitch.
As a great man has been known to say. Sad.
Patrick Mills said that all romance options were revealed in trailers, That worries me :sad:
I know right, I am so sad if this is true. Hearing the guy in the video say that disappoints me so hard that I already feel like romance is doomed for me in the game. I was waiting to see what the game had to offer in terms of good relationship material, but I had honestly not found anyone I really liked in that specific way. It actually makes me really frustrated and upset that they would show all the romance options somewhere in the footage everyone has seen so far, just hidden about, before the game even releases. Why would they do that? That really hits hard. It stings even. So I guess I don't like any of the options, because apparently I have seen them all, whether I realize it or not. What does this mean? Well since I didn't really feel all that interested in any character in all the footage I've seen, then essentially this means that I don't like anyone in the game enough to romance them. I love Jackie but he's my bro, not really into him that way. So Basically what now? What am I supposed to do with these wonderful revelations? A large amount of my excitement is completely ruined. I was waiting until I played the game to discover someone special, but now I know that nobody is special any more, since I've seen them all and they didn't catch my attention. I feel like this was careless and cruel on that guys part. The excitement, the mystery, and possibilites of meeting a new and interesting romanceable character in the game, completely ruined. What do I do now? Seriously, what should I feel now? I don't feel excited. I feel numb. I feel lost. I feel like I don't care as much anymore, but it still hurts anyway. Absolutely horrid decision making, awful planning. I would go as far as to say that the game isn't even out yet, and yet I feel as if this entire portion of the game is already ruined for me. Sincere honest opinion.
organs shattered.png

I thought the ripper doc in the 48 minute gameplay was kinda cute in his own way. My female V will probably go after Placide if he's available.
I always thought that female V and Viktor had a thing going on in the demo .
I kinda felt that too, now that you both mention it.

I laughed at that but I think there might have been a few that broke the mold.
What about Iorveth and Broche? Geralt may have been scarred & white-haired, but wasn't without some fans as well. Olgierd wasn't a bad looking guy either, if a bit on the rugged side.
Yea Dandelion was a good looking dude, if I remember correctly. I hope that there are good looking people of all kinds in the game.

Attachments

• organs shattered.png
    organs shattered.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
About sexualization
The game also features a sexualized pretty girls gang, strippers, holograms etc..
But where are sexualized handsome boys?

So I am confused here... How do you know they are "Boys" or pretty "Girls" ? Why are you trying to fit them to your idea of Male or Female? That sexy hot "Stripper Girl" may actually be a someone else, he/she may identify as something in between. I thought with the Inspector Gadget, add-on to the game, we should not assume someone's Gender.

I mean when you say, I see a lot of pretty girls, that may hurt their feelings being called a Girl. I think they call that misgendering, you know the whole nonbinary thing.

Really don't see how this game is full of attractive female characters.
The majority of female characters I have seen so far were pretty unattractive. Maybe it's just me not being into this trashy "punk look" most of the characters seem to have though.

Ironically enough last year there was a similar complaint regarding the female characters . People kept posting this and asked where the hot female characters are.
ynqlb4qaaqa41.jpg

This was posted on Reddit. I honestly find some of these male characters way more attractive than almost all of the female ones. Not to mention the corpo boss dude and Placide are hot , who are not even on this picture.
x18y3ucku6o51.png

Last edited:
The majority of female characters I have seen so far were pretty unattractive. Maybe it's just me not being into this trashy "punk look" most of the characters seem to have though.

Ironically enough last year there was a similar complaint regarding the female characters . People kept posting this and asked where the hot female characters are. View attachment 11060420

This was posted on Reddit. I honestly find some of these male characters way more attractive than almost all of the female ones. Not to mention the corpo boss dude and Placide are hot , who are not even on this picture.
View attachment 11060423
Dude you ignored ALL new trailers and keep your screens to Animals and Voodoo boys female members LMAO. Nice try

Dude you ignored ALL new trailers and keep your screens to Animals and Voodoo boys female members LMAO. Nice try
"Dude" I even wrote that people complained about the lack of good looking female characters last year. Which was obviously before the recent trailers. Learn to read. Majority of the characters I have seen so far are unattractive, no matter if male or female. The first post picked the most attractive female ones just like the picture I posted shows the most attractive male ones (which is highly subjective of course) and I honestly can't see any difference in terms of attractiveness.

Ironically enough last year there was a similar complaint regarding the female characters . People kept posting this and asked where the hot female characters are. View attachment 11060420

View attachment 11060423
The only really attractive guy in these images is the bartender. :rolleyes:
Edit: Emmerick Bronson is hot, But I fear that they deformed her body in the new design to become more similar to Animals.. ;-;
Post automatically merged:

I like Viktor ripperdoc desing he is a badass but common LMAO. When i think of hot guys i dont think abt 40 y old balding doctor. CDPR again fails to make good looking guys. They can make many interesting males that are badass but hot ? Nope. Hot females are everywhere in the game though.
Exactly!

Last edited:
The only really attractive guy in these images is the bartender. :rolleyes:
Men look like they're 35-40 or older. Or have severe meth addiction. Or so riddled with tech, that's it's hard to find living tissue on them. Now there are a few younger-looking male NPCs - the bartender, the TV show host with a golden jacket and green hair... That's it? Corpo man is handsome in Bond-esque kind of way. But he's an older guy still. Placid is good looking, but hairstyle, upgrades and sense of fashion sink him a bit. Jackie probably has a chance only because he's a funny guy. Can't say anyone else caught my eye.

Perhaps it's not as severe as in Witcher games, when nearly all females are young and attractive and nearly all males that aren't elves look rather grotesque. But maybe there's a chance that it's just promos. I remember one dick girl sparked outrages for some reason. Maybe CDPR just decided to put more "controversial" (male strip clubs, male prostitutes, gay relationship, transsexual or whatever LGBT content) stuff aside till the release of the game.

Men look like they're 35-40 or older. Or have severe meth addiction. Or so riddled with tech, that's it's hard to find living tissue on them. Now there are a few younger-looking male NPCs - the bartender, the TV show host with a golden jacket and green hair... That's it? Corpo man is handsome in Bond-esque kind of way. But he's an older guy still. Placid is good looking, but hairstyle, upgrades and sense of fashion sink him a bit. Jackie probably has a chance only because he's a funny guy. Can't say anyone else caught my eye.

Perhaps it's not as severe as in Witcher games, when nearly all females are young and attractive and nearly all males that aren't elves look rather grotesque. But maybe there's a chance that it's just promos. I remember one dick girl sparked outrages for some reason. Maybe CDPR just decided to put more "controversial" (male strip clubs, male prostitutes, gay relationship, transsexual or whatever LGBT content) stuff aside till the release of the game.
Yep
But, I don't know where some people came to the conclusion that Placide or Jackie are attractive.
For me they are ugly, sorry fans :shrug:
papapa.png

This is a example of a handsome black man (companion/romance in BG3) :love:
857D5nAekCWbALeTm8XNan2FbLxIRctGKWkyLEH9Sp0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom