I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the pretty boy confirmed to be not a romance option?

It's really sucky that they've confirmed Meredith and Judy (and I think the Nomad girl?) as romance options, but no guys :oops:I'm 99% sure V's Corpo boss is a romance option tho- he's voiced by the same guy who voices Septhiroth in the English version of FF7R lol.
I hope Ricardo, the dancing bodybuilder is a romance option, just for the fun of it. :coolstory:

It's really sucky that they've confirmed Meredith and Judy (and I think the Nomad girl?) as romance options, but no guys
So far they officially confirmed Judy as the romance option (they were vague about Meredith and the Nomad Girl wasn't confirmed yet) and the reason for that is that in their marketing they are mostly focusing on prologue section of the game, since that's the only part of the game that they let the media play through, while the further parts of the story were only featured as a brief flashes of gameplay, because they didn't want to reveal too much. And Judy happens to be one character journalists got to interact with quite a bit in the prologue, thus they asked the questions about her being romanceable and got their answer. The same reason why, even though devs said that we will have many different companions throughout the game, Jackie is the only one confirmed so far (Johnny is as well, but that's because of Keanu's star power), because he is the one we interact a lot throughout prologue section of the game.

I think Cyberpunk focuses really hard on these 3 livepath player can chose at the start. It is only logical romance options will come from these 3 life styles. We have confirmed Gang path (Judy, maybe lesbian) and Corpo one(Meredith) then we got Nomad girl (not confirmed but makes sense). Now looking at guys we have: your corpo boss Jenkins (corpo path), Mox bartender ( Gang path , could be gay) and finally Nomad guy ( we see his face in gang trailer). I think 6 main romance (not counting casual ones) options are enough if they will go detailed with them.

I think Cyberpunk focuses really hard on these 3 livepath player can chose at the start. It is only logical romance options will come from these 3 life styles. We have confirmed Gang path (Judy, maybe lesbian) and Corpo one(Meredith) then we got Nomad girl (not confirmed but makes sense). Now looking at guys we have: your corpo boss Jenkins (corpo path), Mox bartender ( Gang path , could be gay) and finally Nomad guy ( we see his face in gang trailer). I think 6 main romance (not counting casual ones) options are enough if they will go detailed with them.

Problem with the romance girls I saw is they all share the same body.
Lazy.

well, whenever you like it or not, they said that all the romancable boys has been revealed haha......ha...

Bring on the Twunks.
Seriously, I am really enjoying the aesthetic and the designs of the game and really want some attractive men tossed in there. The women are stunning, but their reliance on marketing to the cis male demographic has definitely shunted the male characters/romances to the background.

It's clearly a matter of taste, as I still have to see a woman better than my girl next door.
There was the one in the 2013 teaser, but she may not even be in the game, and even less a romance option.

It's clearly a matter of taste, as I still have to see a woman better than my girl next door.
Dude, your neighbors are really attractive if that is the case.
Flawless skin, perfect makeup, great bone structure, amazing aesthetic... damn.
A vast majority of actual people do not match the standards that these games set forth.

There was the one in the 2013 teaser, but she may not even be in the game, and even less a romance option.
Completely agree. 10min at my uni and I will see several more attractive women than any of the female characters shown so far. You can count the attractive female characters on one hand while the vast majority is average looking or straight ugly. You would think in a future in which body modifications run rampart people would care more about their looks but apparently not in CP 2077.

Flawless skin, perfect makeup, great bone structure, amazing aesthetic... damn.

I'm one of the persons who doesn't care a lots about makeup (Well, I like very heavily shaded eyes, panda makeup as one of my friend calls it, but that's it) and and not at all about fashion.
Flawless skin is common for non smoking young women, and I didn't saw any especially stunning bone structure.

I'm one of the persons who doesn't care a lots about makeup (Well, I like very heavily shaded eyes, panda makeup as one of my friend calls it, but that's it) and and not at all about fashion.
Flawless skin is common for non smoking young women, and I didn't saw any especially stunning bone structure.
Admittedly, a lot of this IS going to be subjective. I will say that flawless skin is NOT common in the slightest. People have blemishes, freckles, moles, pock marks, birth marks, scars, etc. I don't think I've seen one female character (especially of the romanceable characters) that have many, if any, of these. Some have cybertech lines or instalments, but those aren't natural "imperfections".

You would think in a future in which body modifications run rampart people would care more about their looks but apparently not in CP 2077.
They do care about their looks, but the thing is, as it was already established by the first in-game trailer, what is considered "fashionable" and "beautiful" in 2077 universe varies greatly from our own preconceptions. Chrome covered skin is the most hip fashion trend, while some hookers go for the "plastic doll" look with RealSkinn technology, because many customers find it appealing. Basically enhancements of the "flesh" are no longer what is considered to be "attractive" or "cool", now it's all about blending of flesh and cybernetics.

They do care about their looks, but the thing is, as it was already established by the first in-game trailer, what is considered "fashionable" and "beautiful" in 2077 universe varies greatly from our own preconceptions. Chrome covered skin is the most hip fashion trend, while some hookers go for the "plastic doll" look with RealSkinn technology, because many customers find it appealing. Basically enhancements of the "flesh" are no longer what is considered to be "attractive" or "cool", now it's all about blending of flesh and cybernetics.

That contradict the book.

This is why I tend to play female characters, even though I am a guy, in mmo's and games with gender choice as usally the men look like crapola while the woman look pretty good/sexy and tend to have better option for customization! It just usually much easier to create an attractive female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom